What's new

You master account is currently pending review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostu2

Donator
So I wanted to play on the server after a long break, yet when I connect I get "Your master account is currently pending review, visit redcountyrp.com/login to check the status". What do I do?

Mostu2

Donator
Can you link me to it? I'm confused. I logged in on the main site but I can't see User Control Panel there

Yassin

Retired Admin
Mostu2 said:
Can you link me to it? I'm confused. I logged in on the main site but I can't see User Control Panel there
'

Hello there Mostu2, and welcome back to Red County Roleplay :) :luvrcrp:

First, let's start out by heading to the UCP (User Control Panel).

Do you remember the Master Account that your character is registered on? If so, proceed with the Username and Password as shown below.

ggHRl78.png

Once you have signed in, proceed to see if you need to confirm your email or not.

If so, go ahead and proceed by heading towards the email that your account is linked to and confirm the email address sent by Red County Roleplay.

IF THE ABOVE HAS ALREADY BEEN COMPLETED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED.

Then make sure you have a character linked to the master account so you can access it in-game.

Let me know if this didn't help. Also, if you may, can you take a screenshot of the message it shows you in the master account when you log-in to it, and make sure you cover the IP Address.

Thankyou,

Aaron.

Yassin

Retired Admin
I've seen you manage to get your account on the server. Cheers! Welcome back to RC-RP :luvrcrp:

If you ever need any help regarding the server, you can post another query.

Query closed.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.