You and your firearm - A short guide on when to pull out your gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Le Flower
As all of us know, a gun is a lethal weapon that can easily kill another person.
Pulling it out for a half-assed reason like getting insulted, a small car collision or for simply bumping into you is just plain retarded.
Do you think it's RP to pull out your gun in every single conflict that arises? Hate to break it to you, but it's not.

Think about it from a real life perspective, somebody calls you an 'asshole' and of course you'd get pissed.
Let's say you have a gun with you, do you pull it out and immediately kill him? No.
Before you pull your gun out IG, here are some things you should think about.
  • Is the consequences of killing him over something so retarded worth it?
  • Am I prepared to go to jail for something so stupid?
  • Can my conscience handle killing this person mercilessly?
Whenever you're in a situation where you are being provoked, it is more RP and acceptable to best him physically (using your fists first) than pulling your gun out immediately. The usage of a deadly firearm is used as a last resort. Meaning you only pull it out when you are in grave danger, usually when your life is on the line.

So next time, think twice before pulling your little friend out.
This is an RP server, people don't judge you here by how many guns you have or how trigger-happy you are.
As Tetra mentioned, it doesn't make you look tough - it only shows how retarded you are.

IG Name
William_Stern
IG Faction
Something
Add this to Fleur-

Another situation- Gang war/Police Shootout.

Tetra

Donator
IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
Nice topic, hopefully it will get lots of views.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
IG Name
Edmond Bazarro
Good job Fleur, good to see such a helpful/useful member in our community.
Instead of talking shit, posting useless trash - you actually spend the time writing guides & helping out the community, I admire you.

I can bet you're going to become an *cough* admin *cough* sooner or later, since you deserve it more than anyone else right now.

Devin Cypress

Silver Member
2Fabulous said:
Good job Fleur, good to see such a helpful/useful member in our community.
Instead of talking shit, posting useless trash - you actually spend the time writing guides & helping out the community, I admire you.

I can bet you're going to become an *cough* admin *cough* sooner or later, since you deserve it more than anyone else right now.
Word.

Duff

Donator
I do hope a lot of the gangs read this, I am sick of /do Any gang signs/tattoos? followed by a hail of bullets. I mean come on, last time it happened to me I was standing directly outside Marvins, next to a Police cruiser. Granted the cop wasn't in the car, but he was round the corner and came running as I made my escape.

No one would attack someone next to a police cruiser IRL.

Fleur said:
So next time, think twice before pulling your little friend out.
This is an RP server, people don't judge you here by how many guns you have or how trigger-happy you are.
As Tetra mentioned, it doesn't make you look tough - it only shows how retarded you are.
Wow,Thanks for making me realise this.

IG Name
RANDY ORLANDO
IG Faction
crossbell police
I'mma just put this out there..

FLEUR FOR ADMIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.