What's new

Yes, i got SPAS... That's wrong?

Jason_Williams

Donator
Ok, i was kicked by Mick because i got Spas12... That's wrong? If it is sorry but i bought it for 30k from Carloz_Ramirez. I got screenshoot:

If it is hacker, please DON'T BAN ME !! Ban that guy Carloz_Ramirez. He sold me the weapon, i don't hacked the weapon.

Crabpuss

Players cannot create them and we didn't give it to him, so I'm pretty sure he hacked it.

I've seen him (and a few others) with one before, and I thought it was just some prick from the bullshit Aperture faction giving guns away.

Jason_Williams

Donator
Crabpuss said:
Players cannot create them and we didn't give it to him, so I'm pretty sure he hacked it.

I've seen him (and a few others) with one before, and I thought it was just some prick from the bullshit Aperture faction giving guns away.
Shit, sorry i don't know he hacked, so sorry. DON'T BAN ME PLEASE !!! :cry:

Taras

SPAS 12 illegal weapon. One month ago I had this weapon, to me it was sold by the player. After three days of game the server system has automatically banned me.

Ian

Diamond Member
The reason we don't let citizens own Spas is quite simple.
The strain it puts on the Admin/Police/Aperture, as thats the first fucking thing they pull out when Cops (etc) arrive.
Plus the ungodly gun bug, they exploit it, sell it to their gang, and cause serious shit with it. When 1.0 comes out, this will be resolved.