Status
Not open for further replies.

Rareshhh

Master Account:Rareshh
IG Name:Nathan_Carter
IG Level:4
Admin who banned you:Yassin
Reason for ban:Ban evading
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):Yes , I think is a false ban because in the , he said I was ban evadin g an account named rareshitzu , and I don't have that account .
Admit to offense? (yes/no):No, I didn't do anithing , so I can't admit anything
Other comments:I haven't did ban evading , I want my account to be unbanned , so yeah ,I wait

Yassin

Retired Admin
Your name is visible in all three account emails, the exact name. rareshitzu2, rareshitzu, and Rareshh.

Rareshhh

bUT i DON'T HAVE ACCOUNTS ON THAT , THAT ARE MY BROTHER'S ONES , HE MAKED THOSE AND DON'T USE IT (Sry ccaps)

Rareshhh

:cry: :cry: Or not ,I don't see the accounts in the Yahoo , I didn't deleted them , is strange , but I don't have that accounts , and I have that account , I don't have profiles there , just I have Nathan Carter

Rareshhh

I don't have these accounts !!! or , explain , I am not quite understand what are you talking.

Yassin

Retired Admin
So, first your brother, then now 3 emails, then you don't know what happened. Just admit to it man. I have all year.

Rareshhh

Firstl;y , I haver just this accound , secondly , what are the emails , and on the other hand , I didn't do anything , Nathan_Carter it's all I got ., and you say I had ban evading..... I don't know anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.