What's new

Yassin, /elm command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo.

Donator
So I got the mod set up and I have a question, what if an admin just bans me for having it and does not even ask?

Jimbo.

Donator
Sorry to keep posting but, this goes to Yassin or Earl or another admin. If someone is driving CRAZY I mean CRAZY can I pull them over and tell them to stop and if they don't call the police?

khaled

Gold Member
williamna2004 said:
Sorry to keep posting but, this goes to Yassin or Earl or another admin. If someone is driving CRAZY I mean CRAZY can I pull them over and tell them to stop and if they don't call the police?

I'm not an admin, but I believe this is illegal ICly, I would just avoid pulling people over unless your SACSO.

1SKZ

Donator
They apparently have permission from SO to help out with said situations. If you READ their faction topic, they stated they ASSIST. They don't really just do the SO's job for them. Also, I doubt an admin would just straight up ban you for using the ELM mod but if they did I'm sure you could forward Yassin's permission to them and get it cleared up. If you're confronted about it just inform whoever. Not a big deal. Best of luck

Yassin

Retired Admin
williamna2004 said:

That’s an IC issue. But you wouldn’t be treated as a cop and the SASCO would have the right to arrest you for public endangerment even if your intentions weren’t to harm anyone and just wait for the police. If the elm is abused even if I have you permission, it would result in a permanent ban. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.