What's new

Yass you fucking faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Yass has been a moderator for a long fucking time now. I think it's time this gay wad faggot nerd gets level 2 admin. What does everyone else think?

- Good team worker
- Good attitude
- Knows what he's doing
- Has been a moderator long enough to know how to be an admin

(Jk on the insults Yass, you know I <3 u.)

Bishop

Retired Admin
Imma need some money to vote yes on this one, PM me Yass when you want to give me the 100k that we discussed.

J/k,yes he is a very good admin and I have watched over him as an admin bringing him up through the ranks on a previous server. He does his job very well and deserves it.

Harold

Silver Member
Bishop said:
Imma need some money to vote yes on this one, PM me Yass when you want to give me the 100k that we discussed.

J/k,yes he is a very good admin and I have watched over him as an admin bringing him up through the ranks on a previous server. He does his job very well and deserves it.
AHAHAHHA

and i agree hes a god moderator he deserves it

Icy

Gold Member
I voted yes.

Yass is one of the more mature players of this server, and he sure knows what he's doing.

Bishop

Retired Admin
He's done a ton of work in the forums as well, having as many roles as he has in the game and out isn't easy. I think the voting speaks for itself.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Hopkins said:
- Good team worker
- Good attitude
- Knows what he's doing
- Has been a moderator long enough to know how to be an admin
= Agreed

He has got my vote, of course, I remember when I just started here as noob and how much he helped me about.
He really deserves this promotion, because he did A LOT for this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.