What's new

[www.youtube.com] Red County Report | Shootout in Montgomery

Gido

Donator
(( I would prefer if you actually spoke to James Brooks and got a real IC statement. There are plenty of Troopers that are willing to give one in TeamSpeak if would ask. Still, great efforts, this hasn't been done in two years! Keep bringing this quality news ))

Username:
J.May
Comment:
Great, Last time I saw this was done by Tyrell Price two years ago. May he rest in peace...- Keep up the great work and don't let anyone hinder you!

TheLegacy3

(( I'm very glad that most people liked it. It motivates me to do more in the future :b ))

(( I've been around here for quite a decade now ( didn't registered on forums back when I joined in 2010 ) and I've never seen something so good like this! Hopefully you will continue doing this and actually add more news in one video series and also add the weather report haha. This is way better than the pinkish radio text we all see when the news are live IG, so hats off to you! Keep up the good work! ))
(( Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to do more segments when I have more free time, hehe. ))

(( I would prefer if you actually spoke to James Brooks and got a real IC statement. There are plenty of Troopers that are willing to give one in TeamSpeak if would ask. Still, great efforts, this hasn't been done in two years! Keep bringing this quality news ))

Username:
J.May
Comment:
Great, Last time I saw this was done by Tyrell Price two years ago. May he rest in peace...- Keep up the great work and don't let anyone hinder you!
(( That's a great idea! I had to make do with what I had, so I decided to just convert what he said in-game to text-to-speech. I'll try my best to do more next time :D ))