What's new

Winter Roleplay 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdyGurdy

Donator
wait i got a question..

if we drive down past the required driving speed for each snow level do we get punished for non rp driving? and also for not rping cold by standing at monty 24/7 as well. it wasnt clarified but yeah i wanna ask these questions just to be safe. i aint gonna dirty up my 12th month of clean admin record here in all seriousness.
You'll get jailed/kicked if you drive past the speed limited, on the current snow level. I don't think you'll get in trouble for standing out in the cold tho. Unless you're like naked or something.

Can you add a restriction to jobs? Like, I don't think the pizza stack would deliver in a blizzard.... and coal mine/trash pickup would be stopped... can't sweep the street when it's covered in snow...

And maybe a restriction on fishing due to the creek potentially freezing over

Moneko

Diamond Member
You'll get jailed/kicked if you drive past the speed limited, on the current snow level. I don't think you'll get in trouble for standing out in the cold tho. Unless you're like naked or something.

isnt it very non rp to stand in a snow level 3 to 4 in monty where everything is covered in snow for hours? otherwise u'll get hypothermia icly

Mason

Retired Admin
Can you add a restriction to jobs? Like, I don't think the pizza stack would deliver in a blizzard.... and coal mine/trash pickup would be stopped... can't sweep the street when it's covered in snow...

Those are important for new players, probably the only ways they can make a little money to get on their feet. Not a good idea imo.

BirdyGurdy

Donator
isnt it very non rp to stand in a snow level 3 to 4 in monty where everything is covered in snow for hours? otherwise u'll get hypothermia icly
Yeah, It is very non-rp. But it's RCRP, most people spend most of the time outside, for admins to actually put this in effect, it would take them hours. To keep track of every single player, outside would be loads of stress on admins. Admins only really care about speed limits. Regardless, every player should know, if it's snow level 4 outside, you should not be standing like a park rat.

Moneko

Diamond Member

u can always dig a hole in my lake icly if there's already a snow level 3 or 4 and fish there to earn more money

like this

IJkkrPM.png

Moneko

Diamond Member
Yeah, It is very non-rp. But it's RCRP, most people spend most of the time outside, for admins to actually put this in effect, it would take them hours. To keep track of every single player, outside would be loads of stress on admins. Admins only really care about speed limits. Regardless, every player should know, if it's snow level 4 outside, you should not be standing like a park rat.

its about time to use that house they bought hundreds of thousands or millions for into use for any house rp then like i do. im not saying all should do it but its too unrealistic for u to stand in a snow thats almost covering out the entire county with snow isnt it. its for fair play that u should be in an interior with ur friends in a chimney fire or whatever u plan on doing in ur house or establishment for it. not really forcing but just saying that admins should take consideration to it

dex

Donator
wait i got a question..

if we drive down past the required driving speed for each snow level do we get punished for non rp driving? and also for not rping cold by standing at monty 24/7 as well. it wasnt clarified but yeah i wanna ask these questions just to be safe. i aint gonna dirty up my 12th month of clean admin record here in all seriousness.
You'll be warned and told to use the /snowlevel command if you're seen driving past the speed limit, repeat offenders will be kicked and then ajailed should it continue.

Zoltan

Donator
BUT IT NEVER SNOWS IN SOCAL OMG FUCKING NOOBS (sarcasm obviously)

not a fan of this event but its not the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.