What's new

Windows 10 ENB Fix

Connection

Donator
Hello there!

This past week, I've developed an interest in ENBs and wanted to download one. Now if you haven't already done this, always make sure you have a backup of your original GTA:SA file. Not just for installing ENBs, but installing mods, etc. and it's great to have a backup in general.

Now, unfortunately I can't run a decent ENB on my shitty laptop, however I hope someone out there does benefit from this. I know nothing about modding, so the chances are I won't be able to help you. Please note the files you're going to download from this topic come from an ENB called MMGE 2.0, and I most certainly do not take credit for anything on this topic, I'm only here to share it.

The shit you care about:
  • Download and extract these files.
  • Rename your GTA:SA file to anything else (GTA:SA folder, not Rockstar Games folder).
  • Place your 2 downloaded files into your GTA directory (the folder you just renamed).
  • Set your samp.exe and gta_sa.exe (it might be called something else if you have Windows 10 and you did the Alt-Tab bug fix) to run as admin.
    c80acfb82af04ab09f548873934be077.png
  • Right click on startup_SAMP and run it as admin.
  • SAMP.exe should launch, and you should be able to play with your ENB activated without crashing.

As I said, I don't know anything about modding. But if you've got any issues, let me know below and I'll see if I can help you out.

ziplo

Donator
Benson. said:
Bro u got an fps fix?
Innit I got really low FPS when I shouldn't have, I can run ARMA 3 at high settings above 60FPS but I'm getting low FPS with an ENB on here LOL.

The only ENB I've tested so far is Dizz Nicca v3, and turning off Ambient Occlusion boosted my FPS back upto 90. It's weird asf.

Connection

Donator
Ziplo said:
Benson. said:
Bro u got an fps fix?
Innit I got really low FPS when I shouldn't have, I can run ARMA 3 at high settings above 60FPS but I'm getting low FPS with an ENB on here LOL.

The only ENB I've tested so far is Dizz Nicca v3, and turning off Ambient Occlusion boosted my FPS back upto 90. It's weird asf.
dude idk shit i just came across this and decided to post it
you could try looking one up, i never did seeing i have no hope of running a good enb lol