What's new

Windows 10 DirectX ENB Fix.

Copeland

Donator
Greetings guys!

So I've tried to install ENB and when I run my game via SA-MP it said that "GTA SA requires atleast DirectX Version 9.0."

I tried many fixes but unfournately none of them worked but later on I found out a solution myself and I'd love to share the solution with you guys!

Here is the solution!
The link for the solution is below:

Click here

I hope this work for you but it worked for me! I got other solutions, PM me if this does not work for you.

Cheesy

Gold Member
It's kind of obvious that it wouldn't work if you didn't have directx installed, GTA SA is written using the directx api. Frankly it's amazing that the game worked at all, even without any ENB, but I suppose you had an older version of directx installed already.

Oh well, at least it works for you now. :)

Copeland

Donator
Cheesy said:
It's kind of obvious that it wouldn't work if you didn't have directx installed, GTA SA is written using the directx api. Frankly it's amazing that the game worked at all, even without any ENB, but I suppose you had an older version of directx installed already.

Oh well, at least it works for you now. :)

Well, nope. I had no directx old version installed, but yeah maybe it will work for others so all good :p