What's new

Why Passive RP is fun and important.

DogNo

Donator
JustDiana said:
I guess I will never understand how typing of very single things which you mostly do in real life can be the fun thing to do for some people.
This is where you're wrong then, read my comment again. Passive roleplay doesn't mean you have to do your daily routine or roleplay alone. It has many shapes and forms. I will give you another example, you get robbed by some person with a gun, even if you are a hardcore gangster, almost dying and thinking about what could have gone wrong and even the fact that you could die in that very moment is giving you the chills, you are not as confident anymore, feeling violated and probably have mixed emotions between angriness and sadness. You can mix passive rp with robberies and murders, fuck me right? Roleplaying being paranoid, always looking behind your shoulder and wondering if you will get caught, if anyone will connect you to the crime and etcetera. I guess nowdays people think passive roleplay means watering flowers, planting potatoes in your garden or just being alone and roleplaying buying bread to eat or something. There was a whole faction based on passive roleplay which unfortunately was descripted, so I tell you, it's an interesting way to roleplay if you grasp the concept of roleplaying in a passive way, especially if you are progressing in a faction and the leader notices it, the unique and different things are highly appreciated..

paxie

Legendary Member
JustDiana said:
I guess I will never understand how typing of very single things which you mostly do in real life can be the fun thing to do for some people. First off all because it's boring and the second because you have to think about non sence things. It's fun when you do things which of you would be afraid to do in real life. Like getting yourself into the trouble with representatives of dangerous gangs or any other random people who has power. But not rp'ing like you are watering flowers or cleaning your house or having a meal because that's the things that you always do in real life. Your real life contains this daily routine and it's very weird when some people are enjoying doing the same things in the server like they are not able to enjoy this in their own real lifes for some unknown reasons. It's fun to roleplay robberies, murders or any other criminal activity because you know that you would never do that in real life. It's fun to roleplay something crazy when you do weird and funny stuff to other people and you have no fear because of doing this. But sadly most of the times it's called trolling and you are usualy getting banned or prisoned for doing this. Sometimes it's also hard to roleplay when you have a low imagination. Heavy roleplay is easy and fun for creative people who has no problems with english language. I have problems with english language and sometimes some roleplay situations even those who usualy happens in my real life are way too difficult for me and I have to look for a way how to get away with the situation without screwing up your reputation of roleplaying with the other people. I guess it will never be clearly certainly for me how do you people can enjoy roleplaying such a simple things which even a teenager or a child could do in real life.

then to me it seems like you dont get the whole idea of roleplay and should be on a cops and robbers server

TheNeonGuy

Daniel_Sanchez said:
JustDiana said:
I guess I will never understand how typing of very single things which you mostly do in real life can be the fun thing to do for some people.
This is where you're wrong then, read my comment again. Passive roleplay doesn't mean you have to do your daily routine or roleplay alone. It has many shapes and forms. I will give you another example, you get robbed by some person with a gun, even if you are a hardcore gangster, almost dying and thinking about what could have gone wrong and even the fact that you could die in that very moment is giving you the chills, you are not as confident anymore, feeling violated and probably have mixed emotions between angriness and sadness. You can mix passive rp with robberies and murders, fuck me right? Roleplaying being paranoid, always looking behind your shoulder and wondering if you will get caught, if anyone will connect you to the crime and etcetera. I guess nowdays people think passive roleplay means watering flowers, planting potatoes in your garden or just being alone and roleplaying buying bread to eat or something. There was a whole faction based on passive roleplay which unfortunately was descripted, so I tell you, it's an interesting way to roleplay if you grasp the concept of roleplaying in a passive way, especially if you are progressing in a faction and the leader notices it, the unique and different things are highly appreciated..
~
eec.jpg

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, This is the MVP right here!

JustDiana

Everytime when I'm getting cough by a police I just simply roleplay that I just got to wake up in the bed after a bad dream since I would already had to delete my character because of dying from senility as I spend too much time in the prison.

Bizarre

Silver Member
I find Passive RP to be just chilling around the block chatting with your homies and vibin to some music. Roleplay is not always about doing something illegal or having action such as robberies etc.

JayChris

Donator
JustDiana said:
Everytime when I'm getting cough by a police I just simply roleplay that I just got to wake up in the bed after a bad dream since I would already had to delete my character because of dying from senility as I spend too much time in the prison.
Again like Paxie said, then you don't understand the concept of roleplay and character development. The second you interact with another player, its something that rp'ly really happens. Roleplaying everything that you find negative as a dream is pretty much powergaming.

Rinkk

Silver Member
JustDiana said:

-Message redacted, user forum banned-

B!shop

Retired Admin
JayChris said:
JustDiana said:
Again like Paxie said, then you don't understand the concept of roleplay and character development. The second you interact with another player, its something that rp'ly really happens. Roleplaying everything that you find negative as a dream is pretty much powergaming.

Valero

Management
Rinkk said:
JustDiana said:

I really wonder why you are still on this server. From what you are saying you are missing the whole point of roleplay, you are a racist, close minded bitch, because I can't refer otherwise to racists, y'all deserve a special place in hell, cunts. Moving on from my personal grudge against you for your horrible attitude and lack of education as you'd be discrimnating someone for their skin color. May I ask you why the fuck do you feel the need to write EVERYTHING in pink? It pisses me the fuck off.

If all you do is get arrested and powergame the fact that you haven't been there, then you should go on a CnR server as your place obviously isn't here.

Rinkk has been forum banned for 5 days for this awful display of a toxic OOC attitude.