What's new

Why Passive RP is fun and important.

TommyB

Owner
Lars™ said:
you dont know me and my rowdy gang of boys

[translation: my friends and i actually passively roleplay a very large amount on a daily basis, but i guess we're a dying breeeeeed]
yes

Spooks

Donator
I ain't need no food, I'm already eating that pussy fam.

*clears his throat* Well, nonetheless it's a good idea and I recommend everyone to do so.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
I don't really think I'd enjoy RP eating alone, or walking around the village where my house is located at. Mainly because there's nobody there to RP with, most people are at monty doing /smoke and that's where I find more interesting situations to get engaged in.

Klaas Vaak

Donator
ThePasst said:
I don't really think I'd enjoy RP eating alone, or walking around the village where my house is located at. Mainly because there's nobody there to RP with, most people are at monty doing /smoke and that's where I find more interesting situations to get engaged in.

I've been trying to Passive RP by myself te last few days; getting some food, getting something to drink, walking around for whatever reason, but after a few times this is getting bored. Typing lengty sentences just for you to read.
I get that the passive rp aspect develops your character a bit more, but after a while, it isn't that fun anymore. The interaction with other players is what makes rp fun for me.

Zakey

Silver Member
Klaas Vaak said:
ThePasst said:

I've been trying to Passive RP by myself te last few days; getting some food, getting something to drink, walking around for whatever reason, but after a few times this is getting bored. Typing lengty sentences just for you to read.
I get that the passive rp aspect develops your character a bit more, but after a while, it isn't that fun anymore. The interaction with other players is what makes rp fun for me.
You can do some passive RP with other players too; if you know someone is bored, phone them over and let's have a drink somewhere.