What's new

Why my friends Application got denied twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuttyRanger

Hey, my friend's (UCP- AvielO) application got denied yesterday with specified reason. He came to my house today and I helped him write a new character story and basically write the whole application from scratch.
It got denied two times in a row with no specified reason.
Can you at least explain?

Best of regards.

NuttyRanger

You’re not supposed to be writing your friend’s applications bro.
I helped him write it, I didn't write it myself.
Helped him with grammar problems and thinking of a character story, that's not the point.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
The first application was rejected with the reason: "Please reevaluate your character story and fix any spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Capitalisation will also be looked at."
The second application was rejected for: "Please work on your grammar, and check for spelling and punctuation errors before re-applying."
The denial/rejection reasons can be viewed on the UCP, they're also sent to the email address associated with the MA.

However, as Menace said, you're not supposed to be helping your friend with the application in any shape or form. It's meant to test his english skills and his creativity, not yours. Helping a player with the application process is punished with a permanent ban for both the player who got helped and the one who was helping, so please treat this as your one and only warning. Also, please tell your friend to write a new story in his next application, this time without your help of any kind.

tyrantious

Donator
And as far as helping your friend with grammar and stuff like that. I'm without a doubt that his pc / laptop / phone (what ever he is doing applications from) Can in fact use a spell check that is rather standard in near 100% of modern devices.

NuttyRanger

The first application was rejected with the reason: "Please reevaluate your character story and fix any spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Capitalisation will also be looked at."
The second application was rejected for: "Please work on your grammar, and check for spelling and punctuation errors before re-applying."
The denial/rejection reasons can be viewed on the UCP, they're also sent to the email address associated with the MA.

However, as Menace said, you're not supposed to be helping your friend with the application in any shape or form. It's meant to test his english skills and his creativity, not yours. Helping a player with the application process is punished with a permanent ban for both the player who got helped and the one who was helping, so please treat this as your one and only warning. Also, please tell your friend to write a new story in his next application, this time without your help of any kind.
Thanks, it will be taken into consideration next time.

nedox

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.