What's new

Why is the report a robocop section is closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rue

Donator
Lately, I have been seeing highly unrealistic and aggressive behavior from cops, report a robocop section is closed so what are we to do when we see highly stupid and non RP behavior from cops?

Thekillergreece

Donator
Far as I know, it has been abused to the point it lost its purpose as most reports were merely IC issue, not robocop. Robocop complaint still exists on our SASP forum.
You can do this by going to https://sasp.redcountyrp.com/ > Informations Center > Report an Employee > [FORMAT] Report a Trooper > Copy-paste the OOC format into your PM to Internal Affairs Division.

Make sure to read the information thoroughly though.

JacenM

Donator
File an ooc IA complaint, sasp admins handle them. However only do so if it's actual robocop behavior. IC issues should be dealt with via an IC IA complaint.

Invictus

Donator
It's a double edged sword, to be honest. Some of them were just In Character issues and I guess for some people was easier to "omg robocop" instead of acting IC against the said person. However, you can get the evidence and if you think the roleplay was sub-par and unrealistic, you can forward the evidence to IA (IC & OOC). I'm sure they'll take care of it.

khaled

Gold Member
should’ve never been closed lol it let u see what happened and put pressure rather than it being handled behind closed doors and possibly getting buried under other reports

Rue

Donator
Yeah, please lock this thread, people just bash on SASP instead of answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.