What's new

Why Banned me!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotemm55

Hi,
My name is Rotem_Rose, and today I made an accident with one of the managers (with car) and he banned me from the game for eight hours, now my question is why he banned me from the game for eight hours? So what if I made with him an accident! Worst case you can put me in jail (although it was a mistake and I asked for forgiveness) but why Ban?
If possible please unbanned me.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
You have been temporary banned, don't bother posting an unban appeal. And if you think that the admin made the wrong decision when he decided to ban you and you want to complain on him, you should check this thread viewtopic.php?f=52&t=21486 and follow the instructions.

rotemm55

I don't understand why banned? It's just an accident! I did not cheat or something? It's just an accident! So what? Why Ban?!

rotemm55

Look

Do not Powergame (PG) and do not Metagame (MG) as we are here to Roleplay (RP).
Powergaming and Metagaming would appear to be "minor offenses", but both offenses cause massive disruption to nearly every roleplay situation. As such, they are treated very seriously on this server and action will be taken against anybody who commits these offenses.
Powergaming and Metagaming has a minimum punishment of an admin jailing.

an accident its "minor offenses" "Powergaming and Metagaming has a minimum punishment of an admin" so why ban? I need to get jaill not ban

Its not fair and not fun...

Jhony_Walker

Donator
He could punish you for :
1- Not RP'ing the crash , if you just crash at him and go away he can and will punish you
2- Non RP Driving , you can drive like a complete dumb without any reason and crash at him , and he can and will punish you for Non RP Driving.

And you CANNOT post unban appeals for temporary bans , all you can do now is wait , or making a complaint on him , if you think it was a false ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.