What's new

Why am i keep having this trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parcific

everytime i was about to play the server i saw this 0/0 players i can't connect to it and i have to wait till tomorrow morning i can connect to it again, sometime i got big lag too! anybody got any idea?

Christian

Bronze Member
Your internet is very slow your download or upload rate are low and you need to wait till tomorrow till you receive new one from your internet server(The company that gives you the internet)
Happens to me too sometimes...

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Ensure the correct server IP "server.redcountyrp.com:7777" is added to your favorites in the SA-MP window.

Parcific

Jed said:
Ensure the correct server IP "server.redcountyrp.com:7777" is added to your favorites in the SA-MP window.
i did copy that server IP but......it still have 0/0 players.......and when i copy the ip again it said(retrieving info)

Frisker

Donator
Does other server's work? If yes then I assume that this server's down or somethin'

Parcific

Frisker said:
Does other server's work? If yes then I assume that this server's down or somethin'
well i tried another IP and it worked it is not this one server.redcountyrp.com:7777 it have to be this one 212.117.163.135:7777, i hope that it not freez again!

Tristan

Gold Member
Parcific said:
Frisker said:
well i tried another IP and it worked it is not this one server.redcountyrp.com:7777 it have to be this one 212.117.163.135:7777, i hope that it not freez again!
It is.

Status
Not open for further replies.