Not open for further replies.

Walker

IC Name: Trey Stewart
IC Level: 7
Admin who banned you: Alec Rae
Reason for ban: I didn't see
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): I don't think so, i think he got it all wrong
Other comments: I got hitted by 2 racher's they were raming and DBing me all the time, and i shooted them and got banned, can someone explain me this?

Walker

Donald_Duck said:
Because you are greater RPer of all times/best racing driver eva!.
p.s. you been pretty good as news reporter
None asked you nothing... so go away no lifer

P.S James or Alec coming? i really don't get it..

Donald_Duck

Donator
Playboy X said:
No this is Ban's selection and admins comment there, not players like you so :arrow:
You wrong baby. You doing everything wrong like always. ALWAYS. So tell the judges why you act like this all the time? like a joke a mean.

Walker

Donald_Duck said:
Playboy X said:
No this is Ban's selection and admins comment there, not players like you so :arrow:
You wrong baby. You doing everything wrong like always. ALWAYS. So tell the judges why you act like this all the time? like a joke a mean.
At least i am not no lifer like you, people finish college's with 23 years old and get merried, have a life, you don't so bye, i don't have time to argue with you, and any admin here?

Donald_Duck

Donator
Playboy X said:
At least i am not no lifer like you, people finish college's with 23 years old and get merried, have a life, you don't so bye, i don't have time to argue with you, and any admin here?
You know so much about life baby.. I think you are my new joke-idol!

Walker

Donald_Duck said:
Playboy X said:
You know so much about life baby.. I think you are my new joke-idol!
I don't have time to argue with you

Status
Not open for further replies.