What's new

Which faction deserves official?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
There are some nice unofficial factions out there that have been unofficial for a while and deserve official now. Only one should become official, and I think it should be decided by a healthy vote of the server's playerbase. The administration team hasn't discussed much about it, but I think it's time. What do you guys think?

Crusty

Platinum Member
All of them RP pretty well so...I dunno yet. Anyways let's vote to see.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
I think it would be bad to vote for myself so I'm voting for Morettis. Morettis and Bolsheviks should have official in my opinion.
Edit : And thanks to everyone that vote for The Bolsheviks.

Yurik Cherdenko

Bolsehviks. We have waited long and patiently and recently we have really been stepping up our manpower/weapons/operations. Especially business owners in palaminio have/will notice this :lol:

Hopkins

Silver Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
I think it would be bad to vote for myself so I'm voting for Morettis. Morettis and Bolsheviks should have official in my opinion.
Edit : And thanks to everyone that vote for The Bolsheviks.
It's okay to vote for your own faction. You don't have to be that humble. ;)

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
The Bolsheviks and the Moretti´s, both of them deserves it.
The Bosheviks owns Palomino Creek and the Morreti´s Montgomery, that should be fair.

Icy

Gold Member
Of course, I vote for ours, as it's the first business company - REAL business company. And I don't think it should replace a current legal faction... In that case, which?

Dillimore Bloods is out of the question for me, they started yesterday. We have a solid memberlist and we've shown global and public RP, involving many factions.

But of course, Bolsheviks and Moretti's have waited longer than us. Either is good for me, they've both shown RP, members, being able to control their area, all that shit.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I added Dilli bloods because I wanted to give at least one gang a chance. There isn't many.

Icy

Gold Member
Hopkins said:
I added Dilli bloods because I wanted to give at least one gang a chance. There isn't many.
Goddamn I lol'd. Sorry if I'm rude, but theres a shitload of gangs :D

EDIT: Hell yeah, rather Sur Side Choloz than Dillimore Bloods. I like Sur Side's story and shit more... no offense to DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.