What's new

What're your plans for Canada day?

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I'm canadian, so I figured i'd start this, someone from USA could start one for July 4th :)
I'd appreciate if only those who celebrate Canada day posted here to keep spam to a minimum, this is a fun topic to see what everyones plans are for the the celebration of Canada on the 1st of July.

Personally, mine are: Start the day off with a fishing trip out on the lake, then a few hours of skidoo water skipping, then after dinner a big bonfire back in the woods with some college friends and fire works, alcohol included ofc. And finally a long nights sleep until 3pm the next day, wake up, have breakfast, help clean whoevers' house i end up crashing at, then head home again and back to RCRP.

And i already started my celebration, went out back for some fireworks with the neighbors short while ago :)

Adrian

Donator
Being from Europe my plans are:

One day before Canada day: Do nothing
Canada day: Do nothing
Following Day: Still do nothing.

:)

TommyB

Owner
My plan is to acknowledge that it's Canada day and continue on with my life as an american citizen.

Tiger

Donator
TommyB said:
My plan is to acknowledge that it's Canada day and continue on with my life as an american citizen.
images

Cheesy

Gold Member
I was about to reply when you just posted it, but I decided to leave it alone. I don't even celebrate my own country's national day (I do watch the knug on tv though, so I take creds for that.)

What do Canadians usually do 1st of july?.. If you propose something good I may do it..