What's new

What would YOU like to see?

Doddsy

Retired Admin
As an administrator it's always interesting to see what the players would like to see enforced or implemented into our community to make the roleplay experience better for everyone. These views will be taken seriously and I'd like to address any issues or enforce any suggestions/ideas you have into the game. I'm well aware that there is a suggestions board however this is overlooked and doesn't give myself, personally, an insight into the views of the community. Please let me know on this thread what you would like to see in the near future.

Karner

Banned
All of the above and lower jail times.
Cops that actually know the law.

Gibbs.

Donator
Yeah cops that know the law and the amendments would be ideal.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
In regards to the cops; I'm sorry if you've experienced such a poor display of policing as a High Commanding officer I shall investigate further. If you could leave some specific names in a forum PM that'd be brilliant.

The drugs system is down to the development team. Unfortunately we do not have a scripter however BigD and Tommy are working extremely hard with what they have at the minute in order to bring the community updates.

Tec9s and Uzis - I made a topic a few months back in regards to these weapons and I can tell you that they're getting unrestricted in the future.

Vehicle speeds - Once again down to the development.

Illegal Faction support - I do my best to support the illegal factions of Red County Roleplay however if the players don't have the motivation to roleplay some form of gang RP then there's nothing much I can do other than promote it, as I always will continue to do.

Tapping - I don't see why you'd want the rule lifted, mind expanding on your point please?

Jail time - I believe the maximum jail time is going to be decreased however the time has not yet been decided.