What's new

What kind of server is this?

Skypo

Silver Member
People.. I think while the server is growing its turning into a weird thing..
Something like this:

I thought this was a RP server. But its turning into.. I dont know what..?
Nobody RP's. There are just reckless driving, sometime hacking, dming, meta and power gaming, non /me using, OOC talking annoying people joining. Cant we do something to make the server RP again?

Sorry to kick this up again but i really want to know what most people want.

Decoy

Silver Member
It's light and its bullshit, me and my gang have been trying to encourage as much RP as possible lately.. It should be Heavy..

Ian

Diamond Member
I have been on my share of RP servers, and people want this to be a Light RP server, as they cant get in trouble for shit they know is wrong.
Light RP servers have fucking DMers, Non RP drivers, and assholes everywhere, and noobs who refuse to learn...
Heavy RP servers are well organized and don't have bull shit everywhere...

Simply put, the real RPers here will vote HEAVY!
As noobs and Non RPs (Mainly) will vote light...

I will talk to ALEC about changes...
We might as well go heavy and kick (or ban) all constant non rpers.

Michael_Corner

I strongly support Heavy RP. Except for Reckless Driving (I love driving fast as hell and doing sharp turns, lol), all the rules of Heavy should be implemented.

Mr LCFC

I still roleplay Heavey RP methords,I Don't feel like i'm RPing without them.

Decoy

Silver Member
Ian said:
I have been on my share of RP servers, and people want this to be a Light RP server, as they cant get in trouble for shit they know is wrong.
Light RP servers have fucking DMers, Non RP drivers, and assholes everywhere, and noobs who refuse to learn...
Heavy RP servers are well organized and don't have bull shit everywhere...

Simply put, the real RPers here will vote HEAVY!
As noobs and Non RPs (Mainly) will vote light...

I will talk to ALEC about changes...
We might as well go heavy and kick (or ban) all constant non rpers.
Thank God :D

Hopkins

Silver Member
Thank god you brought this back up, Skypo. You know how much funner and professional this server would be if we went heavy? I was going to bring up my old topic from old forums, but never got the chance. I highly want heavy Rp as well. Kick/jail people who metagame, powergame, non rp drive. I want to enforce shit like this, but at the way we're going, there's just no reason too. If we went heavy we can become something.
Yes to heavy.

Zacher

Bronze Member
Well, its true people don't want to learn to role play on this server, and people can be assholes, but the majority of the people on this server, can role play easily... now on my fair share on any kind of server of SA-MP, if we keep on heading down like we are,(hopefully we don't) then we might become a CNR server, but, if we change soon, into a semi-heavy RP server, then we can save our selves from the DM'ers and Hackers that might come to our server, i might be new to this server, but i am not new to SA-MP.