What's new

What browser do you use?

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Recently I gave up on Google Chrome, due to their stupid notifications button installed 'behind' users back in the system tray and gave Mozilla Firefox a chance, which weirdly enough was working slow on my computer.

Now I'm working with Opera, seems pretty fast for my taste, but I would like to see other recommendations as well, if you have any. :thumbup:

Tiger

Donator
Tor for ordering hitmen and buying bombs, Chrome as a general browser.

Foster

Retired Admin
Chrome, it is so damn convenient - I can go from one computer to some strangers' computer and carry on doing shit like it was my computer! All my passwords, emails, docs, favourites... Everything, It's bloody brilliant!

Tom

Donator
Firefox, - even tho latest update graphical update has made it feel retarded, Some features missing, some useless features added here and there, Took me 5 mins to find my favourites tab, Hate it.

+ When you close and open it too many times there will be a gap between the top n the tab top, a space where you can click and nothing happens, So, whenever I want to use press on a tab, I miss the tab because the space in between, then you fix the bug by resizing it out and in.

I'd use Chrome, but it's far too foreign to me, plus I got some shitty toolbar bullshit on it that is called MyStart Incredibar, Which is bare annoying. The program itself that it is suggesting to be doesnt exist on my computer, Can't find it at all. It doesn't exist in my extensions, I'll just Google, now again. I feel like removing some cancer.