What's new

Weird stuff. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

IC Name:Qauters Daious
IC Level:
Admin who banned you:None
Reason for ban:Airbreak , I was playing in my friends PC because my PC didnt have internet (Yesterday) and after I finished playing i logged out and today i saw some kind of thread about that i ban-evade or smth... so i decited to make this so it wont look like "Ban evading" , my friend banned hes IP , I logged in my acc (Qauters Daious) nicely and nothing wrong ... I hope ya understand
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):This ban is a bit funny
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments:Yea this is not ban evade , my friend got inside to my acc and used hes cheats to get this banned but he banned hes IP not my account

Jerome

By the way your still banned, it dosn't matter if it was a different ip your account was still bannned so dont enter the server or you will be rebanned with no unban.

Ian

Diamond Member
jerome said:
By the way your still banned, it dosn't matter if it was a different ip your account was still banned therefor you are ban-evading. BAN EVADING = NO UNBAN
Maybe he didn't know he was ban evading... Think Jerome... Think...
If what he says is true, then he needs to post a picture of his friend holding a sign saying "I am a dumbass, I hacked on RC-RP, Falen did not" or something in that order...

falenone

My friend banned hes OWN IP if you dont belve go check logs , I was playing in my friends PC yesterday
(12:00 - 16:00) GMT+2

EDIT; This acc is NOT banned , I logged in with this today

beauhobbs

[caps]YOU ARE BANNED UNTIL SAID OTHERWISE, END OF!
DIFFERENT IP OR NOT... YOU ARE BANNED![/caps]

end of message

beauhobbs

Airbraking, Different PC or not, The hacks were on YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!

You have also been suspected of hacking in the past.... I remember the thread of "what is you'r desktop" while you had s0beit and various other hax's on the desktop....

Thus, Until, Alec, Aston or Marcus say anything No unban for you.

Alec

Retired Admin
Situation was handled by me and Falenone.

And for admins: Falenone is not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.