What's new

Weird problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito_Costanza

Sicne yesterday, every time I try to log in the server, it shows like the server is down. Then, when I refresh the server IP few times, it suddenly shows the server is up. When I try to connect, it's like the server is down and I can't connect.
And yes, I am connected to the interenet, and yes, I can connect to every other server, just not RCRP, and I don't know why...

If there is anyone who knows how to solve it, please do. :)

STiG

Donator
Tito_Costanza said:
Sicne yesterday, every time I try to log in the server, it shows like the server is down. Then, when I refresh the server IP few times, it suddenly shows the server is up. When I try to connect, it's like the server is down and I can't connect.
And yes, I am connected to the interenet, and yes, I can connect to every other server, just not RCRP, and I don't know why...

Delete the server from your favorites list and re-add it.

Try to reset your router as well.

Make sure you have the correct version of SAMP.

Let me know what happens.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
STiG said:
Tito_Costanza said:

Delete the server from your favorites list and re-add it.

Try to reset your router as well.

Make sure you have the correct version of SAMP.

Let me know what happens.
Also you could try right click your samp and run as admin, I use that sometimes and it works when my games does the same as yours.

Nadr

Banned
I see you joined in 2010, and probly did't play in a while, make sure you got the right IP we changed once/twice

WILLIAMSÔäó

Bronze Member
Did you do your master account and answered the quiz and got accepted it the application??

WILLIAMSÔäó

Bronze Member
That also was my problem but when I did all of these steps and added my exestance character the server worked with me, so if you didn't do them then go and start..if you did them and still not working so try to do as they told you..

Tito_Costanza

The next morning everything turned out fine... Probably the solution is to reset the computer/reset the router.
Thanks for your help! :)

Topic can be locked, problem is fixed.

Tom

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Gosh darnit, I got the same problem, And i can't go sleep like this guy. :p I'll restart my computhaben.

Restarted router.
Restarted computer

None worked

:(

Any ideas.

OS Win 7, And yes i've tried to start it as administrator.

And yes, I can connect to another servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.