What's new

Weird in-game text quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smajk

Donator
Hello!

I've came across a weird issue which occured today when I logged it. So basically, if you look at the provided screenshot, you'll see that the "HAVE" word is quite choppy and what-not.

1. I had ENB installed before, I removed that when I noticed this issue. However, it did not work.
2. I tried lowering the AA to zero; no success.
3. I have other mods installed such as the SnowFX mod and road textures. However, it started to occur TODAY, which means that it didn't happen some days ago, when I still had the current mods.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/7rSJ8u9

Any suggestions?

Morgan

Donator
Well, if you mean that the all the text in the chat, is ''fat'' then it might be because of the screen resolution.
I normally play on 1920 x 1080 but if I go play on some other resolutions, then the text will some times be really ''slim'' and look like it is far away.
I don't know if that might be it, but it could be :)

Smajk

Donator
Morgan said:
Well, if you mean that the all the text in the chat, is ''fat'' then it might be because of the screen resolution.
I normally play on 1920 x 1080 but if I go play on some other resolutions, then the text will some times be really ''slim'' and look like it is far away.
I don't know if that might be it, but it could be :)
Oh nah it's not that. You mean it's "bald". and what not? Anyway, thanks for the help anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.