SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin

devs2.png

Bug Report - [01-06-2014] - [--:--]

Main Account Name: TENxFOOTxMIDGET
In-game Name: Martina_Campbell
In-game Level: 22

Category
(Please add an 'X' to all of those relevant, this will help us determine the priority.)
Player Account [] - An issue related to your account. (MA, IG ACCOUNT etc)
Feature Bug [] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.
Item Loss [X] - If you have lost items and believe it may be a bug (Weapons/Cash/Drugs etc).
Mapping Bug/Glitch [] - Any map glitches/issues.
House/Business [] - An issue relating to houses/businesses.
Faction Bug [] - An issue relating to a faction.

Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
Code:
Well, I first came accross the bug when I was AFK and the server restarted, I thought it was just loss of items from not signing off during a restart. I had lost a shotgun that I just bought and went AFK before storing it in my house, and as it was during a restart I didn't bother about it. Later that same day I noticed I lost my Deagle aswell, so I purchased another. However, After buying it along with 200 ammo and equipping the ammo, I logged off for the night only to return in the morning and find the gun was deleted once again. I then thought it was just from logging off so quickly after buying and using the ammo, so I once again didn't bother with reporting it. However, again a few days ago, I bought a third deagle, and stored one in my briefcase, then bought another for my holster, as well as 200 ammo for each. To later log off(3-4 hours after buying them), and back in after 40 minutes from making dinner, to notice both of the weapons from my holster and breifcase were deleted again. I've lost well over $100,000 from my guns just dissapearing and i'm starting to lose too much money from it so I figured i would report it incase it's not just my account that's bugging.

In short term, after buying a new gun, and logging off(I'm unsure of how long to be logged off) the gun eventually deletes once you log back in, Or simply removes ammo. A fourth time, I purchased 400 ammo, only to relog and find my ammo reset to the 27(?) from a normal deagle purchase and all the ammo was reset that I equipped.

What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug (to make it happen again):
Code:
Purchase a new gun from Ammunation(Deagle is all i've noticed it doing it with), aswell as Ammo and equip the ammo on the weapon. Using /logout switch back onto your character(Or /q and sign back in later) and the ammo may be removed(Possibly the gun too).

Evidence of the bug:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2M36xnzOQU[/video]
If it's not working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2M36xnzOQU

What do you need refunded, if anything?:
Code:
I would appreciate having the weapon ammo lost in my video that I made to show the bug, and If possible(Primarily I wasn't going to bother as i have enough money to cover the losses, but after buying a recent business i can't afford to keep losing my guns from this), one shotgun, one(Just the one is fine although i've lost more than one, as I don't get in gun fights and would have no use owning more than one, it's a weapon I carry and use legally for safety, but i've not had to fire it in months) desert eagles, and the 200 ammo in the deagle.(The shotgun I had bought was normal, i didn't purchase extra ammo)

-1 shotgun(No extra ammo, the stock ammount from an ammunation purchase)
-1 Desert Eagle, 200 ammo

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
The last time I was online was right after this video, I /q'd infront of the ammunation after posting this topic. And I just logged back in game now(About 15-16 hours after making the topic), to find the Deagle has also been deleted. The ammo was removed during the /logout as seen in the video, but after using /q and logging in tonight the gun also was deleted. Which proves it is deleting ammo aswell as weapons.

Thomasz

Banned
Alot of people are getting this bug right now, look at the refund requests.. This is something that should be fixed ASAP >.<

Tiger

Donator
Mu9GV4F.png

Bug Report: CONFIRMED
We have successfully located the issue, it will now be resolved.

DEVELOPER SECTION
Date: 08/06/2014
Name:Tiger

Additional Issue(s) Found: NO FURTHER ISSUES FOUNDN/A
Additional Issue(s) Information:N/A
Probable Solution(s): N/A

Mu9GV4F.png

Bug Report: UNDER INVESTIGATION
We are now investigating the bug and whether there are any further issues in relation to it.

Date: 08/06/2014
Developer: Tiger

TommyB

Owner
There's been a lot of fixes related to weapon sync and etc since this was posted, so I'll be closing this. If an issue similar to this one happens again in the future, please make another bug report. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.