What's new

Weapon refund.

Nick

Donator
In-game name: BillyRay_McDermott
What did you lose?: 1x Deagle (250 ammo), 1x Shotgun (500 ammo), 1x MP5 (1200 ammo).
What caused you to lose this item?: SP shooting us down when we weren't at that place RPly.
Evidence:Subject: [Faction Complaint] on SP

Charles said:
On behalf of the rest of the SASP I would like to apologise for them not giving you the opportunity to Roleplay what you wished and if you did want anything refunded in that situation (those who RPed clambering through the window and got killed) then you're more than welcome to ask a Senior Administrator and give them a link to this complaint.
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Nope
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information: I was using the Deagle, Robert Linch had the Shotgun and Charlie McFornell had the MP5. I own all of these weapons, I gave each member a weapon before we robbed the house - check logs if necessary (I know it seems an effort, but I worked for these weapons..).

Kemp

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The refund appeal was unsuccessful.
Your item(s) will not be returned to your account, and you will have to repurchase or reacquire any of the items which you lost.

Reason/Details: At the time of you submitting this weapon refund, weapon refunds weren't being accepted.