What's new

Denied Want to bring more RP to RCRP?There you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
I was thinking about something and i came up with amazing idea that I hope (Actually i'm sure) ya'll gonna like it:
My idea was to put tolls on few locations around Red County,so that can bring more RP to the server and to prevent non-rp driving etc.You should also pay to go through them-but the price should be like 1-10$ max so even the newbies can go through.The commands should be something like /paytoll,/paybooth or something similar,which is not so important.It would be nice if we have this around,don't you think?
I made some screens of t,made it on MTA(it doesn't have to look same as on the screens,it was just to get what i mean)

This one is like:WE MUST HAVE IT.This place ruins the RP of the whole server(actually isn't that bad :p),maniacs driving like crazy and shit.

Also,one more thing:
-I think we need this 2 buildings on that place(it's an empty land spot)for that post about Renthouse or something and shit...

Well,that would be all,please post your opinions.

john_murray7

Banned
I tink tose tolls sud be only like RC <-> BC or so. Yah, that house suggestion iz a good one indeed.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I love the toll system. A bot could stand in the office like in single player or cops could come and RP checkpoints.
/SUPPORT
I love the hotel thing in BB too. Many noobs keep spamming /advert looking for houses and shit.

john_murray7

Banned
Jeremy_Cortez said:
I love the toll system. A bot could stand in the office like in single player or cops could come and RP checkpoints.
A bot means -1 player slot. No support on it

Frisker

Donator
Great idea, /Biggestsupporteverseen!

And if you try to get through the booth without paying, you would get automatic wanted level? I would like that. Or just make them imbossible to break thru.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
And if you try to get through the booth without paying, you would get automatic wanted level? I would like that. .
It won't be possible to go through without paying,because if you don't pay,the ramp won't get opened.
Or just make them imbossible to break thru.
That's what i meant. :)
Glad ya'll like it,but don't worry there is more upcoming,i'll spam the forums(joke xD) with awesome ideas for RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.