What's new

Wang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandovix

Donator
Seeing how the other topic was 'off-topic', I guess it should be discussed here maturely instead.. The community wanna' talk about Wang, so leggo.

He should be given a chance instead of just being ignored by a few individuals with a bit of power.. Blah, blah, he's ban evading ouch, I can't be the only one actually understanding what he's saying.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin

Edit: Don't see why people want to unban him then reban him at a later date. Its a stress not needed for RCRP. Don't know why this topic is brought up again. Speak with management about it.

Kieran

Donator
Christ, he's not coming back. His year anniversary has now been and gone. Like every topic involving Wang; it will turn into the community versus' itself.

Pandovix

Donator
Management? BigD allowed the other topic to continue but looks like ThePasst is the forum-keeper so new topics need to be created. Plus, it's not something that needs to be discussed in private, everyone should have a say..

Kieran

Donator
Pandovix said:
Management? BigD allowed the other topic to continue but looks like ThePasst is the forum-keeper so new topics need to be created. Plus, it's not something that needs to be discussed in private, everyone should have a say..
No, it should be kept more a private matter because you get every other dumbass who only spoke to Wang once and immediately thinks he's a Messiah of some sort who'll save us all. Truth is, he was a good leader but his attitude was pretty shit.
Now, for the sake of us all, please stop making fucking Wang topics because nothing will happen apart from the topic being locked.

DonutSeller

Donator
Giga said:
Well I want Wang unbanned. Give him a chance.

I don't have an opinion in the whole Wang deelio at all to be honest, but hasn't he already had multiple chances? Or have I missed something?

Escaper

Silver Member
To be honest I don't have any problem with Wang being unbanned. When Wang was still in the server I honestly didn't like him mainly because of what I heard from other people, and some of the things that happened. As I started to play more and more I realized that he looked like a strict and unreachable guy because of the SASP, as probably he wanted to keep it has a professional faction. He had his problems in the SASP, with CHC and Aperture for example but what leader didn't have other problems?

I honestly can't tell a lot about Wang, I don't know him, never talked to him. but it just seems to me that the Admin Team is trying to avoid this issue the most they can, just look at the other topic, where dispite Wang being ban evading he was still talking about the servers future and what he thought, and finally one Admin locks the topic, another unlocks it and then it's locked again. In my honest opinion this just passes an awful image to the community from the Admin Team, but that's just me talking.

Did he ban evade? Of course, everyone can see that, but for most of the times if not ALL, he was ban evading to defend himself. Was that the right thing to do? Obviously not, it was fucking stupid but maybe that was the only way that he could give his message.

To finish off, I don't have any problem with him being unbanned but I doubt that it will happen, since it seems most people want to avoid bringing the issue up.

Status
Not open for further replies.