<t>Should Walkers Garage (or another car garage faction) be brought back?</t>

• 1.Yes to Walkers Garage/Car shop faction

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • 2.No to Walkers Garage/Car shop faction

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Nesset

Donator
Do you guys want another garage faction? Being a actual car enthusiast, I feel that it would be a great asset to the server. In my time when the admin IceTea was leading the faction Walkers Garage I saw a enormous amount of rollplay and people wanting to rollplay with the faction. Being a enthusiast the second I heard about it I was there ICly asking for a job. That faction to me was a GREAT place. Im not sure on your guy's opinions but I want to hear who all wants it back, and who does not (and hopefully why or why not) If so I want to do everything in my willing power to get it back going. I know im a small person on this server so I would need help but with time and effort anything is possible.

-Nesset

Jboi

Retired Admin
The reason Walker's Garage succeeded was because of the illegal front and close relations with certain factions. IceTea was a dedicated leader and a lot of people were willing to follow him. I'm not sure how good straight mechanic work would do, but you can give it a shot. You just need to be a really dedicated leader and find people willing to do the RP.

Nesset

Donator
Jboi said:
The reason Walker's Garage succeeded was because of the illegal front and close relations with certain factions. IceTea was a dedicated leader and a lot of people were willing to follow him. I'm not sure how good straight mechanic work would do, but you can give it a shot. You just need to be a really dedicated leader and find people willing to do the RP.

I should have added this in there sorry. But yes I ment to do the street racing as well. Also have ties with ET if they needed maintenance done ect. I hate to see the garage go to waste when there is so much potential there.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Honestly, my character in-game is dedicated to selling cars. So I'd be honored and happy if this would open up at least so we can roleplay in it. I'd like to be a mechanic as well

Nesset

Donator
Unknown said:
Honestly, my character in-game is dedicated to selling cars. So I'd be honored and happy if this would open up at least so we can roleplay in it. I'd like to be a mechanic as well

If anything happens with it, I will keep you in mind :)