What's new

[Waiting for an answer]Can you help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_Gomez

Allright.So i really love this game so this thing is stopping me from playing it.Usually i played all day but now i cant.My game only runs smoothly at 2.00 after midnight..till 11.00 at morning..when i try to login into game it works for 5 minutes..when i sit on my bike first the speedo freezes and i cant do anything..not any commands..i have to relog and relog and relog..and often i loss connection..what should i do..is this problem with my internet connection..i have got wirelless internet with small antenna and cable..with signal 57%..and my down/up is 1024/128..can you help me?

Aaron

Donator
Sounds like you have a high ping. Try exiting any program that might be hogging your downloads. If it's connected to multiple computers around the home...somebody else might be using the internet aswell.

This happens to me sometimes because of my timezone, quite often when I'm capped too. Which means my internet connection is slowed due to exceeding the download limit per month.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Aaron said:
Sounds like you have a high ping. Try exiting any program that might be hogging your downloads. If it's connected to multiple computers around the home...somebody else might be using the internet aswell.

This happens to me sometimes because of my timezone, quite often when I'm capped too. Which means my internet connection is slowed due to exceeding the download limit per month.

Otherwise get a better grafic card.
Do you still have the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.