What's new

[W] Emma Martinez | SAN Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Banned
AxOJB1k.png

Application.
This is the first stage for someone who is interested within becoming a member of the SANews Network. It's a fairly simple question-based application which explain everything you will need to know in order to become a member of the SANews Network. Once and if you pass the application, you will be moved onto an interview stage, which you will have in person with a member of Management. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact a member to ensure you have only the clearest understanding of what to do in order to pass.

Section I - Personal Information.
This section will contain details regarding you as a person and simple facts and key information so we know as much as possible about you.​

Full Legal Name: Emma Martinez
Date of Birth: 23/2/1992
Sex/Gender: Female
Ethnicity: White American
Telephone: 4343246
Address: 23-A, Montgomery Park, San Andreas.

Section II - Education and Past Experiences.
Here, you will need to state what type of Education you have had - Regardless of the qualifications we want you to list them all. In addition to the following, you are asked to state all you previous experiences regarding reporting or writing in anyway, shape or form possible.​

Primary Education: Mont Hope Primary section.
Secondary Education: -
High School: Mount Hope High School.
College Studies: Bronx College
University: -
Degree/PhD/Other Qualifications Obtained: Diploma in Journalism.

Have you ever been previously hired as an reporter?: Nope.
Have you ever applied for the SANews Network in the past?: Nope.
List any previous or current employments: None.

Section III - Miscellaneous.
This section will go into more detail on why you wish to follow this career path; it will also contain questions regarding your reasoning for wanting to join the SANews Network in the first place.​

Why do you want to join the SANews Network? (50 words): I just came to Red County, and I am currently looking for employment in any Media Company. SANews Network is currently leading Media Network in Red County, so I'd like to become part of it in order to prove that I am talented and professional enough to be part of such a big Network.

Why should you be hired over someone else? (50 words): I personally think that I should be hired over someone else, because I am confident young girl, willing to dedicate her full time and effort to her first employment. I am mature and professional enough to represent myself, as an employee of San Andreas Network. I also have respective degree, in this field so I think I am fit for this job.

Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please state in further detail: Nope.

The SAN Network reserves the right to check an applicant's criminal record at any time during the process.

Section IV - Out of Character.
The last section is totally out of character, and therefore all of the questions are OOC therefore you are expected to answer them all OOC'ly. You don't need to answer the first three questions if you really don't want too.​

Name: Stewie
IG Level: 1
GMT/Timezone: GMT+5
Administrative Record: CLICK ME

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Nope.

Rate your skill of Roleplay'ing from 1-10?: 9
Why did you choose that level of skill?: Because I have been roleplaying in different SAMP communities since 2011, and I think I am good and creative enough to rate myself 9 out of 10.

Other Information/Notes:

Jackson.

Donator
Re: Emma Martinez | SAN Application

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your current application for us, however they have found some minor errors upon the application and therefore placed it on pending.
You will have forty-eight (48) hours to revise through your application and find any errors that it may have before the Management team check it once again. Currently, the following noticeable errors have been found:
- ((I'll need to talk to Speakbutton about something, first.))

If you have any issues with this, feel free to contact the member of the Management team whom has reviewed your application.

((Do not post upon to topic OOC'ly, please PM them if you think there is an issue)).

Stewie

Banned

Withdrawing this application, sorry for bothering. :)

Giga

Donator

Good luck then.

Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.