Not open for further replies.

Hawks

Platinum Member
Your Master Account: Hawks

Your Character: Glennon_Phillips

Their Name(s): Wilbur_Wilkinson

Time & Date: 18:15 GMT+1 21/11/2020

Specific Rule(s) Broken: Subpar roleplay

Description of Situation: Had a 911 call about a fight. Arrived at the scene in Montgomery and the so called suspect ran off in a clown skin. He jumped in his Burrito and drove off. I chased him for a very short period but called it off because he was going off-road and drove like a mad man. He kept returning to Montgomery so I knew he was copbaiting. I've seen him bothering players with subpar roleplay.
A few moments later I see him running someone over so I blocked his vehicle with my cruiser and went on foot. He managed to get back to his vehicle. I aimed my gun at him and told him to stop. He completely ignored the fact that I had him on gunpoint and he decided to drive me over before reversing into my cruiser. He pushed my cruiser, something that wouldn't be possible in real life in the way he did. After my cruiser got moved he drove off.
Video and screenshot show his subpar roleplay and behaviour.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971qJawchIk

T0NER

Donator
The /moment/ after I hit you. You stood there aiming your gun at me, I was fucking confused as to why you weren't RPing being ran over, So I sat and waited.. And then I decided to leave anyway and then you were all shouting in /b, so I stop.... came back to acknowledge why there was a disagreement, I literally stood there for 10 mins and you just left RP to post a complaint, you didn't even finish the RP bro I didn't even leave I stayed there willing to fix this mess and then you post a complaint. I had every intention of fixing this.

All I see here is you getting ran over and not RPing it.

Also at the end of the video you can see Mia say " U got ran over tho " like what. I would gladly take an L but you can't call cop baiting because you tried to bust me and failed. Yes Wilbur may be a crazy character who is quite out there but I ain't no rule breaker. Like bruh I literally stopped and said what is the disagreement, lets fix this.

T0NER

Donator
I don't think I clarified either this RP wasn't finished he literally bounced after I ran him over and the /b ensued and /afked I waited quite a while but he never came back.

T0NER

Donator
In all honesty @Hawks my last reply here but I think you just made the mistake of not shooting Wilbur who was driving already towards you when coming around that corner. You could have easily shot me and I woulda been mcfucked. And you would have made alot of people happy by forcing a CK on Wilbur. Prolly woulda got yourself a promotion.

Hawks

Platinum Member
In all honesty @Hawks my last reply here but I think you just made the mistake of not shooting Wilbur who was driving already towards you when coming around that corner. You could have easily shot me and I woulda been mcfucked. And you would have made alot of people happy by forcing a CK on Wilbur. Prolly woulda got yourself a promotion.
You were stationary for a second. You had a GUN aimed at you but decided to run me over to get away.
And what the hell is this by the way? The batmobile ghetto version?
Things like this and your subpar roleplay/behaviour makes RCRP look bad as hell.

T0NER

Donator
You need not call my RP Subpar, The way I portray Wilbur alot of people find entertaining and funny its not my fault you want to slap a troll sticker on my behaviour. I followed the rules and when there was a disagreement I tried to fix things, you just left man..

Hawks

Platinum Member
You need not call my RP Subpar, The way I portray Wilbur alot of people find entertaining and funny its not my fault you want to slap a troll sticker on my behaviour. I followed the rules and when there was a disagreement I tried to fix things, you just left man..
Yeah, running someone over while he has a gun aimed at you is good roleplay. I'm done posting.

T0NER

Donator
Bro you came around the corner and I was already gunning it forwards, you made the decision to not shoot me. And not RPing being ran over. I genuinely don't see anything I did wrong here but if I did: to the admin handling this I apologize but I stand by my statements for now.

Viper

Administrator

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: To start, I have no concrete proof of subpar roleplay coming from Wilbur here. All I see is a foot pursuit ending with him escaping in his buggy. You aimed your weapon at him but he was already in a vehicle and ended up driving towards you with a deadly weapon. Wilbur did slightly abuse GTA physics by pushing the vehicle out of the way just a few degrees to back out, however unfortunately I don't believe it gives room for a punishment for subpar roleplay. You did not roleplay being ran over by the vehicle, but I am not going to punish either side for this complaint. If you have more evidence of subpar roleplay or copbaiting that you think warrants a punishment, feel free to post another complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.