[Viper] Complaint Against Jairo_Coreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael9291

Your Master Account: Jackso123

Your Character: Jazmine_Shanice

Their Name(s): Jairo_Coreas

Time & Date: Around 3:30 AM EST & July 19 2020

Specific Rule(s) Broken: Rule.37 - PULLING OUT WEAPONS ; Rule.15 - ROBBERY/SCAMMING LIMITS ; Rule.7 - OOC CONVERSATIONS ; Rule.2 - NO DEATHMATCHING

Description of Situation: Jazmine shut woke up and exited her apartment, she scanned her surroundings once she suddenly saw a crowd of people nearby. Jazmine just starred at them for a while, since she didn't know what was going on and there was also a police officer around. Jairo suddenly turned at Jazmine and approached her, Jairo asked her what's up and she then replied with 'Who are you?'. After that, Jairo started to insult Jazmine for some reason, then his friends came and started insulting Jazmine as well. At once, Jazmine's friend, LaVaughn Green told them to stop it and then they all started a brawl against Jazmine and LaVaughn, no one really gave the consent through /do, so we proceeded with the RP. LaVaughn got beated up whilst Jazmine was running away from the scene, but she failed and she got beat up as well. Jairo then tried to rob her whilst she was downed, robbed her money and her baton, and then paid Jairo 5k, Jairo PMed Jazmine that he was pretty sure the limit was 10k, Jazmine told him that it wasn't and after a good time of explaining he decided to change his mind. LaVaughn then pushed himself up, trying to defend Jazmine, he failed since Jairo pulled out his MAC from somewhere.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/AJxml4s
https://imgur.com/a/iq1KHR4
https://imgur.com/a/ogBgXpQ
https://imgur.com/a/Md3wtsa
https://imgur.com/a/Y6jg9Cz
https://imgur.com/a/GofdfKw
https://imgur.com/a/LTyVc8A
https://imgur.com/a/3LDjKEW
https://imgur.com/a/9LZZQoq
https://imgur.com/a/0NY2V3b

lil uzi vert adlibs

Silver Member
I was involved in the entire situation.
I'm not here to defend Jairo, but lying in a Forum Complaint can get yourself in a lot of trouble. Jairo approached you, and we suspected you of being apart of a rival faction. You said you in fact was, which only pushed the situation further with hostility. During our conversation with you, 3 on 1, you tabbed out for a good lil bit then came back. About four or five minutes later, LaVaughn comes out of nowhere to defend your character. I call MG, but it is what it is. We didn't say anything about it.
A fight occurred, which lead to you and LaVaughn being beaten down by our group. You took out a baton out of nowhere during the altercation and ran around wildly with it, trying to down us. You didn't just "run away" and so happened to be downed, no, you literally ran around wildly with a baton and willingly engaged in the fight.
You were downed upstairs and LaVaughn was downed on the pavement. While downed, LaVaughn continually talked back to our characters. After a bit of a roughing up and a back-and-fourth, he got up and then re-engaged our characters in a fight after he was just downed by us, which is surely a prisonable offense. After getting up and wildly punching our characters without further notice, Jairo puilled out his gun with a /me and gunned him down. Lavaughn wanted the shooting to be voided, but we refused and went on with our day.

However this Forum Complaint goes, you tried stopping the entire scene itsellf because of the situation with you and Jairo. This report is purely made out of spite for our group, if you ask me. Your character was approached by three gang affiliated individuals showing great disliking for your faction and you showed 0 to any fear whatsoever. Adding fire to the fuel, one of your members went in PM's calling Jairo a "parkrat" and such. The immaturity level shown by that alone is a clear representation of the basis of this complaint. From my own perspective, you were approached by three rival gang members, called someone InGame via Discord during our confrontation, continued to throw insults back and fourth with us and then was /pikachu surprised face/ when it turned physical.

syden

Bronze Member
I was also involved in the situation and I can confirm that you didn't just "run away" but instead you pulled a baton out without a single /me line and started bashing me until I retaliated, gained the upperhand and started chasing you upstairs.

Crookfromthe6ixth

Bronze Member
Jairo here.

Description of Situation: Jazmine shut woke up and exited her apartment, she scanned her surroundings once she suddenly saw a crowd of people nearby. Jazmine just starred at them for a while, since she didn't know what was going on and there was also a police officer around.
That's actually correct.

Jairo suddenly turned at Jazmine and approached her, Jairo asked her what's up and she then replied with 'Who are you?'. After that, Jairo started to insult Jazmine for some reason, then his friends came and started insulting Jazmine as well.
If you truly believe that words such as "Thot", "Hoe" and "Bitch" are real insults in the ghetto, then I'm afraid you lack roleplay knowledge when it comes to black-gang rp. We didn't insult you for no reason, Kayden asked you multiple times are you from ATK, and you said yes, this puts you under the label of being a member of the opposition, clearly we have different views, and we decided to clown and you for being an ATK member. That's literally regular gang politics, if you can't handle that RP oocly then I suggest you go back to Montgomery and occupy yourself there.

[14:49:10] Jairo Coreas says: You lucky da cop right dere, homey.
[14:49:15] Jazmine Shanice says: I'm weak of you all snowflakes startin' to squabble up.
[14:49:17] Jairo Coreas says: Ya shit would be split open right noow.
[14:49:17] Jazmine Shanice says: Dumbass niggas.
[14:49:18] Kayden Griffith says: My mans finna get slapt in his shit trying to be a whole whiteknight.
[14:49:20] Jairo Coreas violates Jazmine. He goes wild as he Chris Browns her right infront of the camera.
[14:49:21] Kayden Griffith says: Bitch better back up!
[14:49:21] [Quiet] Maurice Griffin says: Wait at the corner, man.
[14:49:24] Kayden Griffith says: Ouu!
[14:49:26] Jairo Coreas says: Get smacked, hoe.

You clearly decided to voice yourself out in calling us dumb, and weak(snowflakes), you instigated and you got smacked in the face once.

At once, Jazmine's friend, LaVaughn Green told them to stop it and then they all started a brawl against Jazmine and LaVaughn, no one really gave the consent through /do, so we proceeded with the RP.
Jazmine's friend showed up after two-three minutes of us interacting, during those 2-3 minutes you constantly tabbed in and out, I'd call you out for metagaming on your part but I really don't care. The fight didn't instantly pop off, you missed valuable information. Kayden roleplayed starting a live video and recording our interaction, the reason behind this is because he wanted to capture the scene of us laughing and clowning you, during the scene, I was instigated on doing something on the live, and I decided to Chris Brown you once. Sadly when it comes to LaVaughn trying to stop the interaction on a good note, it really can't happen. Nobody swung at you, all three of the people that started the brawl(I wasn't part of it.) all went at LaVaughn because he was a male. You decided to jump in with an asspulled baton and run around swinging that bitch all over.

LaVaughn got beated up whilst Jazmine was running away from the scene, but she failed and she got beat up as well. Jairo then tried to rob her whilst she was downed, robbed her money and her baton, and then paid Jairo 5k, Jairo PMed Jazmine that he was pretty sure the limit was 10k, Jazmine told him that it wasn't and after a good time of explaining he decided to change his mind.
The first sentence is correct. I thought the robbing limit was 10k because that's what it used to be, I apologise for confusing you but you stopping roleplay for like 5 minutes doesn't make you an angel. I didn't break any rules at all, since I didn't take anything above 5k off you. You have yet to give me the baton as well, so after this report gets handled, we can get to it.

LaVaughn then pushed himself up, trying to defend Jazmine, he failed since Jairo pulled out his MAC from somewhere.
That is wrong. If he was really trying to defend you, he would've ran up to me and started fighting me. Instead he caused more havoc than there was supposed to be. Instead of taking the L, he chicken ran and punched everyone as he was doing, it would've ended way better if he just took the L and roleplayed fear, injury and everything else properly. Same goes for you.

I didn't break rule 37 since I pulled my MAC out with a /me, if you can prove that I didn't then go ahead. Half of your imgur links don't work.

I didn't break rule 15 since I didn't rob more than 5k off you.

I didn't break rule 7 since I literally PM'ed you that you're correct on the 5k part. Yet you still include it in the report. The whole roleplay was stalled by you for like five minutes, bro. You continuously tabbed in and out, talked over /b more than you wrote in /me's. If you can prove that I broke this rule, go ahead and post a working imgur link.

I didn't break rule 2, but your friend definitely didn't roleplay fear or anything else while he was chicken running.

After this report gets handled, I suggest doing some research, practice roleplaying properly, re'reading the rules, and improving ya female roleplay. Can't really say anything else. If you have anything else to say I'll respond another time. But I believe I summed everything up.

Michael9291

If Jazmine would get called a 'bitch/hoe' she'd get offended, it matters how Jazmine wants to take it. And yes, that's correct, you didn't rob 10k off me, you've only robbed 5, but you should know the rules and not PM me to give you 10k because you just think the rule said so. So to be honest, you broke rule 7. And I still don't get the reason that you just come at me and find a way to beat and rob my character, I want a reason tho, I really want one. And no, I did not MG when I tabbed out, I had some work to do irl, I just joined to see if there was anyone else around I could've roleplay with, I didn't want all of this bullshit to end up in a forum complaint, I never contacted LaVaughn in any way, if you have proof of that, please send it. I will try to fix the pictures as well since I have some problems with imgur, my bad on this one. Jazmine is also a sixteen year old, she's a fresh member in ATK, she's still learning from the others so yet, calling me 'bitch' or 'hoe' is an IC issue. I also have no clue whoever called you a 'parkrat', so I suggest you don't start inventing @lil uzi vert adlibs. Once Jazmine saw LaVaughn coming, she catched a bit more courage, and don't forget, there was also a police officer around, so she felt protected in some way. Matter of fact, Jazmine would've done that just so she could've get you away from Oakridge by simply using the police officer in her favour. And snowflake refers to the white race, or take it as I would've called you 'white ass', something like this, not weak. I am also not taking LaVaughn's part, all what he did, he did it on purpose, it all falls on him, don't blame me on his foolish acts, go ahead and post another fc against him if you feel like it.

lil uzi vert adlibs

Silver Member

The police officer was with us, he was directed to leave the scene as the fight went down. You wasn't being protected whatsoever.
Your character is a sixteen year old, freshly gang banging. Why is she trying to go toe to toe with four gang affiliated individuals twice her size?
He took 5k, he didn't take 10. Why is this a problem?
You refused to give him a baton that he rightfully should have gotten from you. That's Refusal to RP in itself.

This thread should be closed off the mere fact that this was made in spite of the situation not falling in Michael9291's favor. This isn't adding up.

Michael9291

The batton was on the ground, Ryan and Kordell probably saw it as well, when I dropped it he left right after. For the stalling, when we was upstairs, I was explaining Jairo through PMs he can't rob 10k

Crookfromthe6ixth

Bronze Member
If Jazmine would get called a 'bitch/hoe' she'd get offended, it matters how Jazmine wants to take it.
It's an IC issue, correct.

And yes, that's correct, you didn't rob 10k off me, you've only robbed 5, but you should know the rules and not PM me to give you 10k because you just think the rule said so. So to be honest, you broke rule 7. And I still don't get the reason that you just come at me and find a way to beat and rob my character, I want a reason tho, I really want one.
I didn't PM you give me 10k. This is actually what I pm'd you.

[14:59:43] [PM to Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] robbing limit's 10k aint it
[14:59:51] [PM from Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] robbing limit is 10k?
[14:59:58] [PM to Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] yh i think so.
[15:00:06] [PM from Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] lol youre getting banned real bad
[15:00:16] [PM from Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] robbing a downed person + ooc lies
[15:00:23] [PM from Jazmine Shanice, ID 39] a fc will be posted against you soon

As you PM'd me back 3 times I was looking up the rules just to make sure. You're attitude in PM's is disgusting. Still haven't broken rule 7, as I didn't mean to lie to you. If you can read the English language, then you would agree with me that my PM's weren't there to argue with you, my first PM was "Robbing limit is 10k ain't it?" in other words, "Robbing limit is 10k isn't it?", which you could've responded with "no, it's not actually. It's 5k.", but instead you said I'll get banned and I'm lying to you.

And no, I did not MG when I tabbed out, I had some work to do irl, I just joined to see if there was anyone else around I could've roleplay with, I didn't want all of this bullshit to end up in a forum complaint, I never contacted LaVaughn in any way, if you have proof of that, please send it.
Cool. You didn't MG then. Fine with me.

I will try to fix the pictures as well since I have some problems with imgur, my bad on this one.
OK.

Jazmine is also a sixteen year old, she's a fresh member in ATK, she's still learning from the others so yet, calling me 'bitch' or 'hoe' is an IC issue.
Yeah it is.

Once Jazmine saw LaVaughn coming, she catched a bit more courage, and don't forget, there was also a police officer around, so she felt protected in some way.
You were still out numbered, and I went over to the officer and got him to leave mid fight.

Matter of fact, Jazmine would've done that just so she could've get you away from Oakridge by simply using the police officer in her favour.
Okay.

And snowflake refers to the white race, or take it as I would've called you 'white ass', something like this, not weak.
However my character takes your comment is an IC issue.

I am also not taking LaVaughn's part, all what he did, he did it on purpose, it all falls on him, don't blame me on his foolish acts, go ahead and post another fc against him if you feel like it.
Don't really care, probably wont.

syden

Bronze Member
Umm, wasn't really involved in the whole IC situation, but as far as I know there isn't a rivalry between the two factions ? I mean nothing happened icly to cause one , except some BS y'all caused at the beginning with using the guns 1 day in ur development, anyways I am not here to take any sides, Jazmine is an outsider in ATK, again I'm not here to take sides but if your reason to fight/rob was that he was a member of ATK, I'm afraid that's not good enough but I cannot say as I didn't spectate the whole IC situation. Anyways thought I'd clear that up, hf.
That IC situation wherein Deshawn and Mau were simply playing dice around and having fun and you sat on their table and started making fun of them w/ MOD on your side. You also told us to know our place and recognize who really owns "O" in which the set I am in would find disrespectful.

Viper

Administrator

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: Your evidence doesn't show any rules breaks. He didn't rob more than 5k from you. I can't see any rulebreaks here and to be honest, it seems this complaint was posted out of spite because you were robbed. Some of your imgur links also are not working so just like your other FC, there's insufficient evidence.

With that being said, let me remind you of some of the guidelines for a forum report:
  • Am I posting the complaint just to get revenge on the player, or get him into trouble?
  • Is it possible to solve the issue by talking to the player instead of reporting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.