What's new

[Vincent_Kemp] Robert_Richards Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinOwnz

Master Account: RobinOwnz
IG Name: Robert_Richards
IG Level: Not sure, I can't see it on the UCP, and I was banned 6 months ago.
Admin who banned you: Vincent_Kemp
Reason for ban: Not here to RP.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): I don't know.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): I don't know.
Other comments: I was banned with my friend Fatih_Citak 6 months ago, in December. That's why I can't really remember what we've done wrong, and the ban reason neither helps us. I'm sure I can roleplay, if the admin doesn't believe it, just unban my IP and let us do the quiz again.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Hello.

I banned you and your friend because whenever I was in-game, I only ever saw you trolling around and I never saw you try to contribute any roleplay whatsoever. I only ever saw you going around on roller skates provoking, and your fairly poor administrator record reflects this. You would only ever provoke, and on the 24th of December, the trolling got too excessive. You were at Hampton Barns, and you and your friend were both lag slamming into an individual who was trying to roleplay.

Why should I let you back on the server when you contributed nothing but rule breaking last time around?

Kemp

Retired Admin
IqGq4g1.png

The unban appeal was successful!
Your IP [has been / will be] unbanned from the server so you can connect and play again.

Reason/Details: Please refer to this post: http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 3#p1218993

Status
Not open for further replies.