Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatih_Citak

Master Account: Kamal_Johnson
IG Name: Fatih_Citak
IG Level: I'm unsure. I can't check.
Admin who banned you: Vincent_Kemp
Reason for ban: "Not here to RP"
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes. We (Robert_Richards and me) don't know why we got banned, the ban reason isn't very specific. We were just roleplaying as far as we know?
Admit to offense? (yes/no): I don't know.
Other comments: It's been 6-7 months. I don't really remember. Maybe we could take the quiz again and start over.

Kemp

Retired Admin
I'm just going to quote what I said on the other topic since the ban is for the same reason.

Hello.

I banned you and your friend because whenever I was in-game, I only ever saw you trolling around and I never saw you try to contribute any roleplay whatsoever. I only ever saw you going around on roller skates provoking, and your fairly poor administrator record reflects this. You would only ever provoke, and on the 24th of December, the trolling got too excessive. You were at Hampton Barns, and you and your friend were both lag slamming into an individual who was trying to roleplay.

Why should I let you back on the server when you contributed nothing but rule breaking last time around?

RobinOwnz

Kemp said:
I'm just going to quote what I said on the other topic since the ban is for the same reason.

Hello.

I banned you and your friend because whenever I was in-game, I only ever saw you trolling around and I never saw you try to contribute any roleplay whatsoever. I only ever saw you going around on roller skates provoking, and your fairly poor administrator record reflects this. You would only ever provoke, and on the 24th of December, the trolling got too excessive. You were at Hampton Barns, and you and your friend were both lag slamming into an individual who was trying to roleplay.

Why should I let you back on the server when you contributed nothing but rule breaking last time around?
You should let us back because we've improved our roleplay skills, neither did we lag slam into anybody? Yes we got a fairly poor administrator records, but you shouldn't only blame us. Neither did we remember lag slamming anybody and getting banned afterwards. You might be confusing us from someone else.

Anyways if you are correct, which I'm still not sure about, we've still improved our roleplay skills. If you don't believe us, remove the IP ban, delete our account and let us re-do the quiz.

Kemp

Retired Admin
RobinOwnz said:
Kemp said:

Hello.

You should let us back because we've improved our roleplay skills, neither did we lag slam into anybody? Yes we got a fairly poor administrator records, but you shouldn't only blame us. Neither did we remember lag slamming anybody and getting banned afterwards. You might be confusing us from someone else.

Anyways if you are correct, which I'm still not sure about, we've still improved our roleplay skills. If you don't believe us, remove the IP ban, delete our account and let us re-do the quiz.
You were definitely repeatedly lag slamming into him. Here's a screenshot.

44e88804a5.jpg

He was trying to roleplay and as you can see in the screenshot, you were lag slamming and non-rply ramming down the roadblocks in an attempt to provoke him.

RobinOwnz

Kemp said:
RobinOwnz said:
Kemp said:

Hello.

You were definitely repeatedly lag slamming into him. Here's a screenshot.

44e88804a5.jpg

He was trying to roleplay and as you can see in the screenshot, you were lag slamming and non-rply ramming down the roadblocks in an attempt to provoke him.

Let me remind you that it was 6 months ago, enough to be better in roleplaying.

Kemp

Retired Admin
IqGq4g1.png

The unban appeal was successful!
Your IP [has been / will be] unbanned from the server so you can connect and play again.

Reason/Details: I'm willing to give you a chance, as you're right 6 months is a sufficient amount of time to improve in roleplaying. I will however, be keeping a close eye on the pair of you.

Have fun in-game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.