What's new

Vests...

Agent D.

Donator
Hello everyone, i wa sjust rping around the townhall and i saw a player with a hobbo or a redneck skin with an armoured vest.Tell me ia that normal irl in the 1995 or 96 or w/e year it is ? I entered the th and i saw another guy with a vest with skin 126 i think or 128 . At time when ppl get their checks and irl it'd be flooded with people. I remember the times i used to play that it was a real massacre La onda or WCS vs the half of the server but now...Is it the same ? I dont think it's normal to wear your vests everywhere. Discuss :)
P.S sorry for the spelling i am typing from my fcking phone

Thomasz

Banned
The current date is 2014, and police, fbi (And I'm not sure about Aperture) have a /vest command, which gives them a vest.

Stewie

Banned
I am also low ranker in Axiom, and I got vest from Faction. As the person above me said, you don't need to be a cop to get armour.

Agent D.

Donator
Both of them were not coprs or aperture for sure . I've been in both of the factions and i know that they have /vest and weapons command . Well in 2014 people bring less guns , vests and bats with them . I say we decrease the vests a little bit or at least RP-them . They are really fat and if you wear it under your shirt ...it can be easily noticed and barely hided under a shirt , sweater ....

Nesset

Donator
There are thin vests that stop hand gun rounds like a 9mm or a 45. As for if your getting shot at by a 7.62 AKA AK-47 IG, your fucked lol

xVladx

Donator
Well, only law enforcement agencies can use the /vest command, so I don't know. And we (FBI) wear them when we're undercover so other agencies know what we're and we don't end up getting confused as criminals.

Agent D.

Donator
xVladx said:
Well, only law enforcement agencies can use the /vest command, so I don't know. And we (FBI) wear them when we're undercover so other agencies know what we're and we don't end up getting confused as criminals.
I'am talking about the body armour like a stat . A lot of people use it but do not RP it in public places with /me's and do's