Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nein!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldi

Platinum Member
Hey guys, I think we should be able to have custom rims in RC:RP, no other tuning parts, only rims.
/discuss

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Frost said:
I don't mind having rims but i'd choose spoilers over rims everyday!

Spoilers and body kits etc make people crash, Rims do not. Rims should be added only by mechanics aswell, to keep the mod shops blocked off.

100% support, because custom rims do NOT give people opcodes unless people have rim mods. In which case if they get opcodes they have an improper rim modification installed. Modded vehicles are compatible with changing the wheels, no matter what type of vehicle mod you have. Unless your vehicle mod is some sort of hovering future car without wheels, but then that's your fault. It will not only add a bit of character to peoples cars, but also make it easier for cops to spot a car they are looking for. In turn, people can get their tires changed to possibly fool the cops if they're not thorough enough with searching.

Frost

Donator
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Frost said:

Spoilers and body kits etc make people crash

Isnt that because of poor scripting?
Iv'e played plenty of servers with modded cars and i haven't crashed once, or if it's because there computer is dog shit then that's there fault ask mummy and daddy for a new one.

Cheesy

Gold Member
Frost said:
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Frost said:

Spoilers and body kits etc make people crash

Isnt that because of poor scripting?
Iv'e played plenty of servers with modded cars and i haven't crashed once, or if it's because there computer is dog shit then that's there fault ask mummy and daddy for a new one.

It has nothing to do with scripting or the users computer. When SAMP detects a modded vehicle it tries to sync these mods over all other users. Most vehicle mods (3rd party mods) do not have any settings for when you try to apply mods on them and the result is an unexpected error. Unexpected errors can and will often crash the game (Opcode). This heavily varies between different mods and how much and how many different mods you can chose between in game. Some vehicles like the elegy are modfests and can often cause opcoding just by going near one until the close-up model tries to load and runs into an error.

On topic: Yeah, why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.