Main Account Name: Giga In-game Name: Francis_Heston In-game Level: 31
Category Feature Bug [X] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.
Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
I was driving around Montgomery using my Flash, but then I decided to alt-tab for a while in front of Crippen Memorial while inside the vehicle, without using /afk, for four minutes. When I tabbed back in-game, I got the "vehicle destroyed" chat message.
" * A loud bang is heard as the comes to a dead stop. * "
"This vehicle is broken and needs to be repaired."
As you notice, the vehicle name (Flash) doesn't appear on the message. When I checked /mycars, the Flash is no longer on the list, although the vehicle is still listed on the Master Account panel. I guess this is another bug that causes a vehicle to disappear from the list.
What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug:
What I did is I alt-tabbed in front of Crippen Memorial while inside the vehicle, then tab back after four minutes. (see spoiler for extended activity)
This is what I was doing within the 30-minute timeframe before the bug:
- /togglepm off
- Drive from PC to Montgomery
- PM some people
- Park in front of Crippen Memorial and turn off the engine
- Alt-tab (for four minutes while inside the vehicle; without using /afk)
- Tab back in-game (the "vehicle destroyed" message appears)
- Browse the "Vehicle Bugs", "Confirmed Bugs", and "Fixed Bugs" for similar reports.
- Double-check if the vehicle is still listed on the Master Account panel.
- Write and submit this bug report.
- Upload screenshots.
- Cry at ThePasst because the vehicle has disappeared.