What's new

Denied Usage of Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
I think it would be better if we could carry up to 1,000 grams of drugs. Instead of 15.
It would be much better Roleplay.
When you do /usedrugs Cocaine/Weed/Moonshine it takes away 5 grams at a time. The lenght of the drug effects should last at least ten minutes. This way you can really Roleplay that you're high/dizzy etc.

Edit: Also when buying drugs the price should be lowered just a little bit...
Also when you for example take the drugs /usedrugs cocaine. Instead of showing up /me snorts some cocaine. It should be like "/me takes a handful of cocaine from their pocket and snorts it up their nose."
/usedrugs weed - "/me takes out a joint sticking it into their mouth and lighting it."

I never used moonshine so i don't know the message that pops up.. I think we should have Crack/Acid instead of moonshine or just add a new kind of drug aswell.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Decoy said:
I think it would be better if we could carry up to 1,000 grams of drugs. Instead of 15.
When you do /usedrugs Cocaine/Weed/Moonshine it takes away 5 grams at a time. The lenght of the drug effects should last at least ten minutes. This way you can really Roleplay that you're high/dizzy etc.
/megasupport.
And maybe lower the price per gram a little?

Decoy

Silver Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Decoy said:
/megasupport.
And maybe lower the price per gram a little?
Of course! That aswell.

Anonymous

/support
And why 1000 only ?
IRL you can carry 5-10kg if you'r not afraid of busting you though. :lol:

Crusty

Platinum Member
/support even though I'm a cop so I can't take drugs. =S

@Jimmy: 5-10kg? Lol that's like the weight of all my books and notepads in my schoolbag so that's pretty heavy.

Anonymous

Not that heavy if your moving it from trunk to trunk rofl
Or carrying it in a backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.