What's new

Urgent topic can't log in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gam3Break3R

Donator
((What troll man i can't log in and i said in p.s i didn't know where i should post it if you can't help me don't post man))

Mueller

Retired Admin
Mert_Aslan said:
((What troll man i can't log in and i said in p.s i didn't know where i should post it if you can't help me don't post man))

((You have to login with your MA name...next time just post this in an OOC section...or helper section.))

Gam3Break3R

Donator
((Master account? i did already i can show you a screen shot if you want but when i did i tried to log back in game and it still showed me that message than said server closed connection))

((And i'm not banned,i was just inactive for 2 days))

Mueller

Retired Admin
Mert_Aslan said:
((Master account? i did already i can show you a screen shot if you want but when i did i tried to log back in game and it still showed me that message than said server closed connection))

((And i'm not banned,i was just inactive for 2 days))

(( Maybe you have some weird letters on your master account... if yes create a support ticket to change your MA name ))

Gam3Break3R

Donator
((Thanks man it helped i had to log into my master account and then choose Mert_Aslan i tried it before but it must have lagged))

You may L&A

TommyB

Owner
((I'd just like to tell you for future reference that these kinds of topics do not belong in this section as it is an IC section where you post roleplay events and things like that. You would have been better off posting this in the help section.))

Status
Not open for further replies.