What's new

[UPDATED LINK - 7-23-2014] LemonPower's mod compilation

LemonPower

Retired Admin
People have always asked me about the mods displayed in my YouTube Channel and every time I would disappoint them with some sort of excuse to avoid going through my mod files and finding that one particular mod because I never bothered organizing them. Last night I was sharing my mods with a few friends and figured that while I'm at it I might as well (sort of) organize it. Which made compressing it a whole lot easier, and uploading it even easier. So here are all the mods I currently use in one simple rar file. All my mods do require txd hack which you can download here.

If you don't know which mods I'm talking about you should watch some of my video's, a majority if my video's are unlisted due to YouTube's Corporate attitude and privacy so I'll put three SASP video's displaying most of the mods. I might bother posting screenshots of the mods separately.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

• --- 7-18-2014 ---
  • Fixed FBI skin mod, it no longer replaces the FBI skin with a SWAT skin.
  • Added SACFD vehicles and some skins.
  • Added pedestrian pack.
  • Added correct vest mod in SAMP.img (requires swat.dff and swat.txd from GTA3.img to work)
    --- 7-20-2014 ---
  • Added Honda NSX for the Infernus.
  • Added taser mod.
  • Uploaded to Mediafire
  • Added correct Police Maverick mod. (Changed Combine Overwatch Air-Watch unit to a AStar B-2)
    --- 7-23-2014 ---
  • Uploaded to dropbox.

Installation
I've sorted all the files into six category's in separate folders so it should only be a bunch of IMG editing and dragging. These come straight from my backup files so everything should be in there, if something isn't tell me. (I'm not passing Scuba's skin out, don't bother asking for that one.) If you use the CLEO Mod Loader TommyB posted I assume you know how to install, because I don't. I use IMG editors like a fag.

• gta3.img - Add contents to gta3.img using an IMG editor.
  • GTA SA Directory - Add contents to your GTA SA Directory folder.
  • samp.img - Add contents to samp.img using an IMG editor.
  • ped.ifp - Add contents to anim folder.
  • CLEO mods - Add to your CLEO folder only if you use CLEO 4.
  • Sound mods - Add to your audio folder.

Tiger

Donator
Re: LemonPower's mod compilation

Why can't you give out Scuba's skin? He told us that he doesn't care anymore.

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Re: LemonPower's mod compilation

UPDATED
Updated download link.
  • Fixed FBI skin mod, it no longer replaces the FBI skin with a SWAT skin.
  • Added SACFD vehicles and some skins.
  • Added pedestrian pack.
  • Added correct vest mod in SAMP.img (requires swat.dff and swat.txd from GTA3.img to work)

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Re: [UPDATED - 7-18-2014] LemonPower's mod compilation

Added 1991 Honda NSX (Infernus)
wNk6Bum.jpg

FkD2bw2.jpg

63HU4xW.jpg

m6y1Q3U.jpg

cO3J8aA.jpg