(UPDATED) [GUIDE] How to Properly Roleplay Plowing Snow/Starting a Business

IG Name
on the streets
IG Faction
of red county

Disclaimer:This guide is for people who wish to properly roleplay plowing snow off their driveway or roads, or simply starting a business.
Credits: Zayats

Tips & Tricks
Plowing snow can sound easy to people who haven't done it. It's easy for people with experience. What always matters is your angle, pattern, position and the snow.

There are two common ways to remove snow off roads and driveways.

A/Snow Blower
Removing snow with a snow blower is easy. Depending on the type of snow blower you wish to roleplay, you can have the simple standard with just a hand pedal and a turning handle to set where you wish the snow to go. There are also snow blowers with gears such as reverse, headlights, etc. The position and pattern that you wish to roleplay is up to you. Being efficient when plowing snow is good.

If your driveway is a square, the best way is to go up and down until you reach the end. Turning the plow to face the grass is the best to remove any snow efficiently off your property.

B/Snow Blower
There are all sorts of driveways, ranging from squares and circles. Your best position to snow blow is going around the circle, and aiming for the grass.

C/Snow Blower/A/Wind Direction
Wind direction is very important if you wish to roleplay it during SnowFX lvl 4.
Here's a quick picture of how the wind will work with rectangle/square driveways.

A/Snow Plower
Removing snow with a snow plower is hard, since you have to be in a truck. Depending on the plow you buy, they can be curved left and right to get snow off driveways and/or roads.

A/Snow Plower/A/Types of Plows

Straight Position is one of the more common and cheap plows to afford, but it gets the job done. You can control the plow left, right, up and/or down. This can be attached to the front of any truck such as a Ford F150. These types of snow plow positions are the best for square/rectangle parking lots.

A/Snow Plower/B/Types of Plows

The V position is one of the expensive plows, but come in handy in circle, rectangle & square driveways. There are two types of V position plows. The inward and the outward. The outward is the best for circle driveways, whilst the inward is the best for circle and rectangle or square driveways, as you can move them and more snow can be thrown to the side.

A/Snow Plower/A/How to make profit

Making profit as a snow plower is very easy. If you have a truck, a plower, you can make your own business right away. There are companies out there that charge people who are physically unable to get their own driveway done, due to old age, or any other reason. Depending on the company, locally, you can make around $25 to $75 an hour. Commercial high end companies charge higher, $138.75 per hour. Low amount of snow can get you to $40 per hour - high amount of snow can get you to $237 per hour. You can turn snow plowing in a side job, but make sure of your schedule.

The video is one of the most simpler ways of plowing snow, having a local company doing it for you.

When's a Good time to Buy a Snow Blower?
The best time to buy a snow blower is during May or June in order to get ready. During the summer, they are cheap, but as winter approaches, they demand is high for them.

When Should I Roleplay Blowing Snow/Plowing Snow?
The best time to do so is when there is around five centimeters, to atleast a feet deep of snow. If there's less, your best option is to simply lose a shovel so you don't damage up your blower with the blades.

A/Roleplay

There are all types of ways you can roleplay doing this. I've left some roleplay lines below.

Mark Jonesy presses the hand pedal, putting the snow blower in drive, plowing the snow to the side.

Mark Jonesy pulls down the gear on the snow plow, turning it to the left to move the snow aside.

Mark Jonesy schedules up an appointment when a client to do snow plowing with him/her.

Summary

This guide was directed to those interested in this kind of roleplay, as well as Elite Trucking and Red County Fire Department. If there are any mistakes, or you have any constructive criticism, feel free to drop them below. Thanks for reading.

Tavio

Donator
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman
Re: [GUIDE] How to Properly Roleplay Plowing Snow

Im gonna make a guide how to avoid snow roleplay and never leave your house hehe

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk

Tavio

Donator
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman

I was actually thinking of creating a small division in infinity enterprises and offer people jobs to plow snow off driveways and so on.. thank god I have this over just time consuming job so I can't (sarcasm to those who cant understand)

Stunna

Gold Member
IG Faction
Peplowski & Co
Re: [GUIDE] How to Properly Roleplay Plowing Snow/Starting a Business

how to zip up ur coat for the next guide

IG Name
Curtis Bridgeford

Luan said:
Im gonna make a guide how to avoid snow roleplay and never leave your house hehe

Are you still banned? :(

Tavio

Donator
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman

Curtis said:
Luan said:

No?

IG Name
Curtis Bridgeford

Luan said:
Curtis said:
Luan said:

No?
where r u , come in game!!!!

Tavio

Donator
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman

Curtis said:
Luan said:
Curtis said:
Luan said:

No?
where r u , come in game!!!!
I'm working 14 hours and sometimes more a day plus when i get to the apartment i gotta study for security guard license.. i work 15 days like that and am free second 15 days of each month.. now pm me if you wanna knoe more lets not ruin a thread hehe

IG Name
on the streets
IG Faction
of red county
Re: [GUIDE] How to Properly Roleplay Plowing Snow/Starting a Business

i didnt know this was a circle around and chat