What's new

[UPDATE] Red County Roleplay v2.1

Kemp

Retired Admin
Kumode said:
do testers actually do something apart from test the new features? like make sure that there are no bugs (aka stress test the script for a few hours), make sure the features that are taken out are COMPLETELY taken out, not just partially (post office icon still there)? i really dont see myself spending time filling out bug reports, when they are so obvious, that a simple tester could do it instead of me (at least its part of his duties) :roll:

Global hotwiring and phones is da bomb doe.
correct me if i'm wrong but i've always thought ensuring there aren't any bugs was part of the duty of a tester? doesn't it fall under the testing procedure?

Giga

Donator
Bzth said:
Tutorial completion is now linked to Master Accounts instead of player accounts.
tumblr_mmm6wccW2Q1ry1utqo5_250.gif

Tommy already leaked that weeks ago. http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9#p1267110 :whistling:

Lior

Banned
When will be the next update though?
I know that it is difficult and complex to code and make script up, but we really need the new drug and weapon system, you feel?

Pandovix

Donator
Kemp said:
Kumode said:
do testers actually do something apart from test the new features? like make sure that there are no bugs (aka stress test the script for a few hours), make sure the features that are taken out are COMPLETELY taken out, not just partially (post office icon still there)? i really dont see myself spending time filling out bug reports, when they are so obvious, that a simple tester could do it instead of me (at least its part of his duties) :roll:

correct me if i'm wrong but i've always thought ensuring there aren't any bugs was part of the duty of a tester? doesn't it fall under the testing procedure?
I think he means that it appears to him that Testers are more there to 'preview' the upcoming updates rather than actually testing the new features out for said bugs, etc.
I do like this update though, yeah, there's a few bugs, but that's expected. Glad that Peach is around, tis' all I can say. :thumbup:

Kumode

Retired Admin
Pandovix said:
Kemp said:
Kumode said:

I think he means that it appears to him that Testers are more there to 'preview' the upcoming updates rather than actually testing the new features out for said bugs, etc.
I do like this update though, yeah, there's a few bugs, but that's expected. Glad that Peach is around, tis' all I can say. :thumbup:

what i meant was that testers at the moment are pretty pointless, because some obvious bugs are not fixed prior to the release and it's not a beta or something.

Lior

Banned
Oh by the way. It is obvious like Kumode's virginity that the weapon and drug system WILL bring mass joining and come back to the server.
So Plz add it as soon as possible. I volunteer to help how-ever I can.