Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardna2

Bronze Member
Master Account Name:4life
In Game Name: Jaden_Tadashi
Faction Name:187 Montgomery kingz
Faction Member(s) involved:Julio Rodriguez, Juanito Rodriguez, Jessica Clink
Offence:Deathmatch(poor reason to kill), Metagaming.
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/jD0uo http://imgur.com/a/xlVR5
Witnesses:Sabina Tadashi
Additional Information:Well I met them at the Track bet, I said ''Hi'', they started to ask me who am I, and what I am doing there, I told them I recently moved to Montgomery. After this they told me to go away, I told them It's a public place and I can stay there as long as I want. Juanito Rodriguez withdrew a gun and started to shoot at me( I don't see a real reason for him to do this).I managed to escape and I called the police. The police came and checked them for any illegal stuff but didn't find anything so they let them go and minutes after that I went to my flat where they RPly shot the door's lock and killed me. When I asked them how do you know that's my flat I recieved the following answer: http://imgur.com/a/xlVR5. They didn't ask me if my name is written on the mail box, also I don't roleplay it being written there. The reason is poor, and they metagamed the location of my flat.
Other Comments:This is the second time I am getting DM'ed by this faction.My F8 Key isn't working.

EMCSinatra

Donator
Re: Complaint against 187 Montgomery kingz

Captain here.

Mailboxes in blocks do have numbers, flat numbers, and names. Even if you are born and raised in America, since your name is korean/japanese/chinese, one of your parents must be japanese/korean/chinese/whatever. So, I took that information that you look like an asian, I went and checked the mailboxes for a japanese/chinese/korean name, when I found yours, I informed others that there is an asian name in Flat4. Plus, some of your screenshots aren't even yours.

Gardna2

Bronze Member

That's called metagaming you didn't ask if my name would be written on the mailbox nor /describe to see my appearance. Jaden's father is English and his mother Korean, his appearance is mixed.
Also my name is not written on the mailbox you clearly used my nametag, that's pure metagaming in my eyes.

EMCSinatra

Donator

Gardna2 said:
That's called metagaming you didn't ask if my name would be written on the mailbox nor /describe to see my appearance. Jaden's father is English and his mother Korean, his appearance is mixed.
Also my name is not written on the mailbox you clearly used my nametag, that's pure metagaming in my eyes.
Each block has an adminstration service, that includes maintenance. Maintenance would write your name on the mailbox anyways, you can not refuse such.

Potato.

Gold Member

Alright so, I just want to clarify that I didn't MG, even though I was involved in the situation. Me and Juanito Rodriguez wanted to come and kill you and he knew where you flat is. I asked him via /f if he MG'd and he said that Jessica told him IC'ly. So I went with what he said, even though I didn't know if what he told me is true.

Potato.

Gold Member

Also, the reason behind the kill was you snitching on Juanito.

EMCSinatra

Donator

TheInvinciblePotato said:
Alright so, I just want to clarify that I didn't MG, even though I was involved in the situation. Me and Juanito Rodriguez wanted to come and kill you and he knew where you flat is. I asked him via /f if he MG'd and he said that Jessica told him IC'ly. So I went with what he said, even though I didn't know if what he told me is true.
Exactly, they went with what I said, plus, this is not even fit for a faction complaint since not even 1/4 of the faction was involved.

draggy

Silver Member

:wavebye: I'm gonna keep this short.
Juanito Rodriguez withdrew a gun and started to shoot at me( I don't see a real reason for him to do this).
I never shot at you,I shot at the air once for you to fuck off you did fuck off,bye.

Gardna2

Bronze Member

Darkdraggy said:
Juanito Rodriguez withdrew a gun and started to shoot at me( I don't see a real reason for him to do this).
I never shot at you,I shot at the air once for you to fuck off you did fuck off,bye.
What's the reason behind your actions?

Potato.

Gold Member

Gardna2 said:
Darkdraggy said:
What's the reason behind your actions?
He told you his reason, to make you go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.