What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

Dom.

Donator
whats ur point here exactly? didnt bother reading every paragraph. the bizz is as much as passive as my bait shop and ur pizza stack

Why would you bother asking then? She literally laid out why you were wrong in that response. Get off of the forum if you're not going to discuss. Besides, as I said. PC garage can be used for RP if the owner goes the extra mile. But that's not the point. The point is, the business provides a very important product that's not even obtainable half the time because Igor is only ever online to keep his businesses.

Bluman

Donator
Why would you bother asking then? She literally laid out why you were wrong in that response. Get off of the forum if you're not going to discuss. Besides, as I said. PC garage can be used for RP if the owner goes the extra mile. But that's not the point. The point is, the business provides a very important product that's not even obtainable half the time because Igor is only ever online to keep his businesses.
I dunno part of me thinks interactive businesses should be applied for, not sure how money could be involved in it though. Businesses like un-enterable shops, the Subway in Rockshore which offers no command capabilities, the Recycling Center where the sweeper job is are all pretty passive to me - people literally pass by and carry on their way with no owner interference. Enterable but command-less businesses should stay up to the owner's discretion to actually do something or leave it covered in dust but things like actual shops, restaurants, car garages and such should all be actively maintained.

Invictus

Donator
substandard in rockshore yeah... it has so much roleplay potential and it's owned by some dude that never logs in.

Moneko

Diamond Member
this is already implemented. yes i asked sledneck what was the reason but at least she could summarize it other than making a long ass paragraph that floods my phone screen. pizza stack is passive and people just uses the parking space.

Dom.

Donator
Pizza Stack isn't passive. I've seen people roleplay inside often. It might not be active 24/7, but it isn't purely passive.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
substandard in rockshore yeah... it has so much roleplay potential and it's owned by some dude that never logs in.
@KaarlisLV cough

"pizza stack is passive and people use it just to park" what the fuck are you talking about. ive seen people go rp inside including me. plus a shit ton of people go inside and buy food wtf?
anyway igor leaves his bizz out of stock for fucking weeks and people need to hit him up on discord or something, while sledneck goes and request stock for pizza stack once a week. get your shit str8 m8, if the owner is going to be inactive he shouldnt be allowed to rebuy it