What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

Bluman

Donator
I'm just glad you've knuckled down on the property inactivity rule. A while back I lost a house while I was actively playing, logged in one day only to be spawned in Blueberry and have to trek to my house to find someone else owned it, I wasn't even inactive for longer than 14 days.

Moneko

Diamond Member
gladly I'd like to see Rob Halstead's property being auctioned anytime soon. the guy hops in once every month to save his properties

Trav

Bronze Member
I hope the owner of the TommyB mansion got this PM too. Screwed dude been abusing this for too long

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Hell, looks someone has to pay for somebody else's mistakes now. That's not cool, not at all. Everyone now will spend hundreds of thousands on dudes who can furnish and not even be refunded. But hey, guess we have to suffer the consequences of buying a house now.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Hell, looks someone has to pay for somebody else's mistakes now. That's not cool, not at all. Everyone now will spend hundreds of thousands on dudes who can furnish and not even be refunded. But hey, guess we have to suffer the consequences of buying a house now.

read again, clearly it states you get refunded if you do have a proof of purchase if you bought the house with that int. also it's their fault for not consulting an admin before finishing the int designing or at least use common sense to make it as realistic as they could.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
read again, clearly it states you get refunded if you do have a proof of purchase if you bought the house with that int. also it's their fault for not consulting an admin before finishing the int designing or at least use common sense to make it as realistic as they could.
Realised, was too late to edit my post tho.