What's new

Denied /unlock for cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I've noticed many people who non-RPly /park their cars and /lock them to avoid /pticket.
My suggestion is simple:
Cops should be able to /unlock ALL cars.
ICly they would have a special key that opens all car doors.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Skypo said:
But not be able to drive it. /support.
Yeah of course so "noob" cops wouldn't abuse it to drive a Turismo or other rich ass car.

Mathers

Donator
A few of us were speaking of this earlier, because it's rather annoying people locking their vehicles to avoid the ticket when they know they're illegally parked.

So something like this would be good.

/punlock (Police unlock):

Would only unlock the passenger doors and would not allow the vehicle to be entered via "f".

/plock (Police lock):

Would relock the passenger doors after the Sheriff exits the vehicle via "f".

- Also ICly they'd not have a special key, realistically & in character the ticket would be on the vehicles windscreen, and the wheel clamped.
- The OOC part is getting into the vehicle to place the ticket.

Crusty

Platinum Member
GeraldBrown said:
A few of us were speaking of this earlier, because it's rather annoying people locking their vehicles to avoid the ticket when they know they're illegally parked.

Would only unlock the passenger doors and would not allow the vehicle to be entered via "f".

/plock (Police lock):

Yeah thats better, /support

Taras

Gerald wrote

/plock (Police lock):

I agree with this.

Fox

Banned
GeraldBrown said:

/plock (Police lock):

That would be a good alternative for an impound.

Ghost

Silver Member
what about /lookplatenumber or thingy?? i dont want cops to see my drugs inside my trunk.. :S
and thre is no cop that can unlock and lock other cars.. IRL :S

Anonymous

Tanga_Kayo said:
what about /lookplatenumber or thingy?? i dont want cops to see my drugs inside my trunk.. :S
and thre is no cop that can unlock and lock other cars.. IRL :S
Well, they need to unlock it because of the noobs lock the cars to avoid tickets. The RP is just leaving the ticket on the windshield. I just thought of something though: instead of having to get in the car, script it so cops can just stand next to the car and write the ticket. As long as there aren't cars parked too close together there shouldn't be too many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.