Steve White

Banned
IC Name:Steve White
IC Level:6
Admin who banned you:Dimitri_Sukida
Reason for ban:Fail to Rp
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:I Dident want to rp with him because he was going to arrest me for not wanted to show id And i dont think that IRL a cop would arrest you for that He dident even ask a second time i just said no you cant and he went to cuff me and i dont hink that that was very fair so i dident rp with him. I really enjoy playing on this server and i would Really like to be Unbanned. Also i think this admin is abusing powers because earler today He kicked me And Dante For Non Rp pullin guns when we Both did /me Takes Gun from Unger seat.

Thanks... Steve White

Fox

Banned
Steve White said:
Other comments:I Dident want to rp with him because he was going to arrest me for not wanted to show id And i dont think that IRL a cop would arrest you for that He dident even ask a second time i just said no you cant and he went to cuff me and i dont hink that that was very fair so i dident rp with him.
In real life that's called Police Negligence, and it is illegal, and you may be arrested for it.

Steve White

Banned
Aston said:
Steve White said:
Other comments:I Dident want to rp with him because he was going to arrest me for not wanted to show id And i dont think that IRL a cop would arrest you for that He dident even ask a second time i just said no you cant and he went to cuff me and i dont hink that that was very fair so i dident rp with him.
In real life that's called Police Negligence, and it is illegal, and you may be arrested for it.
Well ive Never Been in that kind of Situation Im sorry Wont happen again if i gwet unbanned. Im still lerning and i dont think that its fair to ban some one That quick

Fox

Banned
I suggest giving one last chance, and if he screws up, he's gone for good.

beauhobbs

One last chance then, But be warned, we are cracking down to make it more RP less fagotry

Status
Not open for further replies.