What's new

unban Thijs_sie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thijs_Si

Bronze Member
sorry for my English,

I was doing my job bus driving and when I went to a black car operations me but im go back I went out but he hold the gun on me I hit him for to fun im cell I I someone says to me gay to me I it you're gay im go to jail im w8 2 min im waht I ban what have I done where what is at stlaat

IC Name:Thijs_Sie
IC Level:1
Admin who banned you:James Little
Reason for ban:using hacks to drive faction vehicles
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Other comments: yeh i dont use hack

Josh_Clarke

Bronze Member
I know you said sorry for your English: but WTF does the first thing say, and also, i want too know what faction it was, and so on, i know James he is a good admin he would have his reasons, please fix some of the grammar up (spelling and general English)

Thijs_Si

Bronze Member
Josh_Clarke said:
I know you said sorry for your English: but WTF does the first thing say, and also, i want too know what faction it was, and so on, i know James he is a good admin he would have his reasons, please fix some of the grammar up (spelling and general English)
im form the Nederland i dont speek good Engels plz unban me im plz the other are not fun i know James its good admin , i use google translator for u tekst

Fox

Banned
Josh_Clarke said:
Don't fucking post in unban appeals, or you will be banned from the forums!!!! Leave it for the admins/moderators to deal with!!

solution: post it in dutch and I will translate it for you (im dutch)

this is what he said in dutch (lol he cant talk dutch Xd, it looks like translated dutch)
hoi jacob beankt dat je mij wil helpen

ik ben gebant voor hack maar ik heb die niet grbruikt

hieer door dit using hacks to drive faction vehicles kijk ik was met een bus job bezig ging verkeer dur ik geruikt een gras veld om te keren alheen een zwart auto deuwde mij weg ik stap uit en zie dat het polcie man is hij richt zij wapen op mij ik sloeg hem voor de lol maar doen werd ik ge aresteert
ik zat in die auto ik werd voor homo uit gecholden dus ik zij you are gay terwel hij begon ik zat 2 min in de cel toen werd ik gebant dat was het wel

Hi Jacob Thank you for willing to help me.
Im banned for hacks I didnt use.
[AFter that it isnt even properdutch anymore even my 6 year old cousin talks better dutch then him ,he said: cause of this using hacks drive faction vehicles look I was busy with a buss job and it went wrong so I smelled a grass field to turn to back a black car pushed me away I stepped out and I see its a police man he aims his weapon at me and then I hitted him for fun but then I got arrested. I was in that car and they called me gay so I said You are gay while he started I was in jail for 2 minutes then I got banned, that was it. (translated it the way he said it and I didnt change his grammar so you can see he isnt from holland or he is REALLY BAD in dutch )

Status
Not open for further replies.